Now a bit of news...

I have a sequel already being setup to continue on with Arcturo and Sapphire. The sequel will be taking place where a certain curly green haired cinnamon roll who shouts "SSSMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!" lives. I also have an idea for those who would maybe like to have a story based off of Arcturo's other siblings (not Crystal since she is now with Weiss and Winter). And here is the list of all the siblings and the important information, also don't worry about their abilities cause they all share the same powers and skills.

Necrofriggian OCs Universe - Where are the Necrofriggian siblings at now?

Arcturo - first went to Remnant, then traveled to MHA dimension

Crystal - traveled to Remnant and stayed with Weiss and Winter

Yet unnamed sister #1 - Traveled to the dimension of Fairy Tail, romantic partner to be determined

Yet unnamed brother #1 - Traveled to the dimension of One Piece, romantic partner to be determined

Yet unnamed sister #2 - Traveled to the dimension of Dragon Ball Super, romantic partner to be determined

Yet unnamed brother #2 - Traveled to the dimension of Naruto (not Boruto, that's trash), romantic partner to be determined

Yet unnamed sibling (gender to be determined) - Traveled to the dimension of the MCU, romantic partner to be determined (yeah, I'm throwing the MCU into this, the MCU will join up with the other dimensions after they finish with Endgame)

If you want to write your own story based on the yet unnamed siblings in the universes they go to, you are more than welcome to, just don't copy off each other or steal ideas from others. I had a bit of a dream that a bunch of Wattpad writers writing stories that are all connected, which seems to be more important than ever in these trying times. Join me in making this dream a reality and let's bring more unity to Wattpad.