Beginning of the End

"WHHYYYY?!" Crystal yelled at Arcturo. "Why do you want me to stay with Team JNPR instead of helping you and Team RWBY?!" Arcturo exasperatedly shook his head at his loud sister. "Because, Crystal, I can't keep my eye on you and investigate the abandoned town at the same time. Plus, you've never fought the Grimm when they're so numerous. Besides, I think Team JNPR would appreciate you assisting in keeping Nora contained. Oh, and not to forget, I'll keep an eye on your crush for ya." She immediately got flustered and went off to JNPR.

Chuckling softly, Arcturo went over to RWBY as they were finishing gathering what they need. After they finished, they went to the Bullhead to find that Doctor Oobleck is the Huntsman they are shadowing in Mountain Glen. After some quick words with JNPR, Sun, and Neptune, Arcturo was aboard the Bullhead alongside Team RWBY and Doctor Oobleck. When they got to Mountain Glen, it was revealed that Ruby had snuck her dog, named Zwei, along for the missions, and Oobleck approved of that. Surprising.

Now, after some exterminating Grimm, Oobleck approached Arcturo with a question. "Young Arcturo, why is it that you have chosen to become a Huntsman?" Arcturo turned to him. "It's simple, Doctor Oobleck. My mada is a hero who has saved countless lives while risking his own multiple times. He has done so since a very young age. I feel it is a duty and privilege to follow the family tradition and help to save lives without asking for anything in return. Huntsman is just the way that I can go about helping people, whether by exterminating Grimm, catching dangerous criminals, or just helping a settlement with whatever they need."

Oobleck was seemingly pleased by this answer and went off to do who knows what. Pretty soon, though, it was time to set up camp for the night. Having gotten more sleep than usual, Arcturo offered to stand watch longer than anyone else, which they reluctantly accepted. Sometime later, he was approached by Zwei, who quietly yipped and walked off. Looking at the sleeping humans, Arcturo flew off to find Zwei, who was peeing in a corner a little ways away.

Arcturo was about to pick Zwei up after he finished, but got distracted by hearing male voices coming from up ahead. He picked Zwei up, turned the both of them intangible, and watched the White Fang goons jabber away. They mentioned something about an underground base, which Arcturo heard and flew back to the others to tell them what he learned.

After waking them up and telling them what he learned, he led them to where the goons were and told them to wait for him to come up from the ground. He went through the ground and found the White Fang loading stuff onto a train, the one from the plans he found. He went back up and brought the others down, one by one, until they were all down there. RWBY, Zwei, and Oobleck would distract them all by fighting them while Arcturo freezes the train and all the supplies the White Fang gathered.

The White Fang noticed and tried to break the ice(heh, heh), but Arcturo froze them in place. He encountered a couple individuals who were a bit troublesome, such as a White Fang brute and an ice cream girl. The girl escaped in a shattering of an illusion while the brute was easy to beat. When everything was said and done, we had captured all of the White Fang members and Torchwick. Knowing how crafty they are, Arcturo froze their bodies to keep them from being able to escape. After everyone and all the Dust was brought to the surface, Doctor Oobleck called Ozpin and told him what we were able to accomplish.

He applauded the six for their work and Ironwood sent in a large airship to collect all the stolen Dust and prisoners. The Faunus were complaining about being treated like animals, so Arcturo came up with a plan: stick them in a prison where human prisoners are locked up in and show them that they are not being treated any differently. If they want to be treated equally, then they have to accept the punishments that humans receive.

After everything was loaded in, Arcturo, RWBY, and Oobleck loaded up and were transported back to Beacon Academy. When they got back to Beacon, Ozpin approached Arcturo and asked him to speak with him in private. When they got to Ozpin's office, Ozpin began, "The woman you captured at the CCT tower is identified as Cinder Fall, from Haven, though where she came from is false. While she was still unconscious, they asked me to come and examine her, and I found out she has something that has been deemed missing."