1} 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬

" I can't believe she's finally awake guys! Oh my god i'll literally squish her with hugs and kisses! My baby! " Mike chirped happily, He was so excited he hopped around when heading towards the hospital.

" Geez, are you sure she'll be just as happy when she sees you? After you've betrayed her like that? " Vincent scoffed in jealousy, bobbing his head to another angle.

Jeremy sighed. " don't b- be so rude Vincent! I- It's not Mike's fault! ᵁᵐ... " Jeez he was so shy yet so sweet, hes just a warm soft piece of sponge cake!

Scott rolled his eyes. " Mike, you should take good care of your girlfriend from now on. " he said, a bit worried after his gaze fell upon Mike again.

" I promise i will. this time, I won't fail her. " Mike said, clenching his fist as he pressed his hand against his chest. " I promise. "

Fritz didn't really care, he adjusted his glasses. " Look if you're gonna visit her, don't piss her off alright? "

"Yeah." Everyone agrees, including Vincent who instead muttered.

The group of males entered the hospital, signed in and went to visit you. Everyone was so pumped to see you again, you brought happiness in their lives. Mike entered, only to find you asleep again, so instead he placed his bouquet of blossoms next to the other pile of blossoms and stares, slowly sitting down on a chair.

" can't tell if she's asleep or in a coma. " Vincent spoke up while the rest stared in awe.

" how does she manage to look so pretty even in a hospital gown? " Scott muttered to himself.

Jeremy placed his hand on his chest, only to feel his heart race. " I missed her so much. "

Fritz looked the other way, frowning. " She's amazing. "

Mike gulped, taking a deep breath before walking up to the bed and taking your hand into his's. " I'm so incredibly sorry. "

Your long lashed eyes fluttered open, he sat up and looked around. " umm... n- nurse? "

You were very confused at this point, who were these males, why is this creep touching me? Thoughts welled into your mind until-

Mike pressed his lips onto yours, squeezing your hand, he then pulls away. "I've missed you... oh so much..."

You scrunch up your face, which causes Vincent to laugh. "Who are you?" You said, slowly pushing mike away as you chug down some water real quick.

"What? I- It's me... Mike! Mikey? Hunnybun?" He sounds so stupid. Mike had let go. "... you don't remember us?" He asked as he stepped back.

"Ummm not at all eheh..— I'm extremely sorry..." you apologize, scratching your neck.

Mike whined, before sitting down on the chair and rubbing his temples in frustration.

Vincent grinned. ' finally i've got a chance with her. ' He walked over to you, holding your hand into his's  "welp, now that you don't remember us anymore... I'm vincent, nice to meet you." He said as he pressed his lips against your hand, kissing it.

You squinted a bit, "o- oh. Okay " you looked away, blushing a bit.

Scott grunted and stepped in greeting you as well by placing his hand on your shoulder. "I'm scott, pleased to meet you, y/n." He said, softly tracing his hand off of your arm.

You blush at his touch. " hi.." you were utterly confused, why were all these hot guys touching you?

Jeremy followed, he shyly fidgeted with his fingers "hey i- i'm ... Jeremy. I got you a freddy plush!" He said, handing it to you after introducing himself.

Fritz did the same, walking towards you and shaking your hand. " and I'm Fritz, you should keep your snacks away from me because i love food."

You blushed after checking out the 4 males at once. "Oh my god..." she looked down. "I was friends with all of you?"

Mike groaned. "No, you were my girlfriend." He stood up shoving the others away and inching to your face.

"What? No way i'm in love with an asshole like you! Why did you push your friends away like that!" You scoffed, crossing your hands and looking away.

"Babe, come on you can't do this to me! We had so much fun together!" He said, pinning you down on bed.

"H- He- HEY ! G- Get off of me! Nurse!! NURSE!" I yelped, hoping a nurse would come in.

The nurse entered, leading the males to the exit.

Before Mike had left he locked eyes with you. "I'll have you back i promise." He then left.

You blush at the thought of it, You and Mike... It couldn't be that bad he seems very protective. You smile to yourself as you flopped down, Feeling butterflies in your stomach as you thought of all the males who had just entered.

"that went well." Fritz exclaimed, sipping from his milkshake.

"Oh shut up Fritz can't you see hunnybun is sad??" Vincent said, making fun of mike.

"Hey! Y/N used to call me that! It was cute." He said before rolling his eyes and looking out the window.

Jeremy smiled to himself. "I think she liked my plushie..." He said, talking to himself.

Scott nodded. " she sure did, but i'm sure she liked me the most." He said with confidence.

Mike put his hand on his chest, feeling it beat. "Shut up she's in love with me and no one else!"

Vincent laughed. "Y/N system restarted, and you know we all have a crush on her. It's her choice to choose who she wants, and that who is certainly me." He said, smirkingly looking the other way after getting angry reactions out of the others.

Mike took a bite out of his sandwich. "No way in hell is she going to choose anyone other than me."

And then they started arguing.

—————————

Hope you liked this chapterr!!!! I didnt make vincent a perverted r*pist like any other fanfic would do because i dont think he would be like that. Anyway, next chapter might be out soon :3 thx for reading, love ya!!!! <3