Patiently

Our sex was great, more frequent then before. New positions and multiple orgasms- who am I to complain??

Joel always brought me coffee--no sugar, he was the sweetener ;) today as we walked upstairs to my room, coffee in hand, he slithered his hands on my thighs, it made me jump with shyness, I wasn't used to being touched like although it was so arousing. Every time he touched me my senses would just become putty and I would melt in his hands. He sure indeed was a man who gave pleasure in more ways than one. He didn't shave his beard today, I liked that, rubbing my hand on his face and feeling the Alpha feature was such a turn on.

He was naked, on my bed, I crawled between his legs. I guided my hand from his inner thigh to my candy cone, drooling already as I am on my knees and taking him into my mouth. Making sure the tip stays in my mouth and making him aware of my tongue. I didn't want to make him go further in side my mouth as I awaited for him to push my head down, getting him frustrated was my favorite! I still gagged abit, but not to bad as before. He now had me in my worst position, I could see him between my legs. I shivered and told him "No" but he moved my legs apart as if it was an invite instead. Sitting up just resulted in him pushing me down and comforting me that I would like it. I trusted him and I kne... *oh my precious soul! * is this what I had being missing out on? He felt like heaven brushing against me. I wanted to cry with all of this pleasure, how did he do this? What sort of magician is he? I clenched on to the bedding afraid I would leave scratch marks on him if I laid my hands on him. Why did he stop,,  I looked up like a sad kitten only for him to insert his fingers in me. How does he surprise me with new forms of pleasure with each meeting? He makes me want to turn to liquid. He rubbed my insides while he liked me so gently on the outside, I could feel my orgasm build up and begin to tense, my lower back was so hot and I could feel my mouth get dry with agony, just two seconds more... And I felt the bed dip. I was filled with disappointment but with more fear as his hands exposed my folds while his cock was fully errect and had the sign danger all over it. My insides retracted, scared of what was about to happen, I pushed myself back from fear but I wanted him in me so bad. Joel lowered himself, kissed me and inside me he went, there was always pushes and gripping from me, he was so huge and seemed to grow bigger each day. He would always make it pleasurable and I would always wish after the first 3 seconds he would never stop. It felt like hours went by until he finally came and I was almost passed out. We always had good conversations, today we spoke about work meetings until he started touching me while we cuddled. I was scared, could I take more? Maybe not. Did I want more? Oh more than ever! As I had him pound me and shove his entire length in me, the noises that escaped my mouth was all whimper and moaning, I wanted him inside me so bad. He had me in doggy, and I was so drained, but it felt so good. It upset him that I kept on moving he did shout at me abit. It scared me. I didn't like being shouted at, I was startled. He apologized, and began to get dressed, he said he had to go, I wasn't pleased as he didn't come, I wanted him just as pleased as I was. I apologized whole heartedly. I loved that about him, he said it was okay and he just had to be there for a meeting so he needed to leave. I put on a dress to see him outside... And that's when he started taking off his clothes again... I was in my dress, on a stack of pillows, his hand used my dress as a rein as he fucked me so mercilessly, I was moaning in defeat. Joel just made me cum for the 7th time maybe? And by the looks of the way he's fucking me as his property and gaining his territory he was about to cum again.

"I don't know what you do to me, sex with you is unlike sex with anyone else..."
Those words still lingers on my mind, all I do is listen to him. How was that so good....?