Chapter One Coffee?

"I'm at entrance 3, where are you?" "I see you..." he said.

The large doors slithered open and the most magnificent creature stood in front of her, she wasn't aware if he was human or an unknown species that escaped heaven.

Miracle gently zipped her bag looking away from Joel. Miracle couldn't help but look away, he was so gorgeous. His ocean blue eyes stood out perfectly from his white crisp shirt. His blue pants sat so good on his well built body. His shoulders were muscular enough to pick a car up, was this the human version of the hulk? She chuckled on her inside joke.

Joel chose a table in the center, he was such a gentleman and so polite. I'm so used to being in the corner and all hidden in my space. This was different.

I loved his sense of humor, he was funny! He laughed at my jokes too, he also recommended great sites to visit since I liked architecture. He tried doing an eye test when I removed my glasses "how many fingers?" he held up 2 fingers, we both burst out laughing. I liked him.

A few weeks later Joel messaged me, asking me if I'm available to meet, of course I said yes. I was getting bored home-work-home-work getting so career driven at 21 wasn't working on my happiness *wheeew*

His hands were on my hips and his dick was at my entrance. I felt fear run through my entire body as his massive head pushed on my pussy. I looked at him with concerns in my eyes... His body was so perfect and muscular guaranteeing protection but.. his penis.. was huge and fearful, I remember how his penis filled my mouth as I wrapped my lips on him. I didn't even get a chance to put his head down my throat and I was already gaging.. He pulled me on top of him, asking me to ride him. Ride him?? I already feel him tearing me up with that thought! Was I ready for this? Should I ask him to sing to me to make it feel better? No, wtf!
Joel was on top of me, he was so gentle, he moved in slowly, softly making sure I was okay. I felt him, in places I didn't know existed. He slowly began to be dominant inside me, filling me up, stretching my walls around him. My body obeyed him. And I didn't know how. I felt like a fish taken by baite, there was no turning back. Oh gosh! How fucking greatful am I! My thoughts screamed! I didn't want him to stop, he didn't even thrust in me the fifth time and could feel myself give up, my stomach was knotted, there was an ocean inside me waiting to overflow, I felt the urge to wrap myself around Joel and melt him into me. I wanted to moan in pleasure but I didn't even have control of that. I felt like a hungry tiger, I just wanted to swallow him! I wanted all of him! How can someone that made my palms sweat 5 minutes ago make my vagina drip with just 5 thrusts?

I felt him pull me to the edge of the bed making me turn around, I had no will to stop this magnificent being, and why would I? He's so perfect giving me all the happiness and gets me.. *ahhh ffff* he is fucking marvelous! His dick entered me from behind, he didn't enter me full on, just a bit by bit, he didn't cum yet and was hard as rock, I already came 3 times and I'd swear I must be incorrect with all this intoxication given to me by Mr Big dick. He felt so big, squeezing his way through my pussy, sliding my knees further away hoping it would make it easier for him. I hear him grunt, fuck that turns me on! He pulls me back as he thrusts forwards, I felt my head bend backwards, yes daddy fuck me harder I thought... His hand would be able to cover my lower back perfectly. His enormous size in everyway turned me on even more. He begin thrusting faster as I felt his hands tighten on my hips. I bit on to the duvet so I wouldn't be too loud but this fireworks he creates inside me makes me scream in pleasure.