19 *TADASHI*

boom, mic drop. We hit #1 in Hamada ♥️

Ok but story-wise, Not gonna lie, I am setting myself up right now for more dramatics. 

Also, anyone else obsessed with the barista in the pic on the last pic because dam boi, I may want to write a story on him, where is he from <3 

~~~~~

GOGO's POV

Where in god's name did I get the courage to say what I just said? What the hell did I just say? She's with Tadashi, what the hell am I supposed- no how the hell am I supposed to face Tadashi now. 

Oh yeah, I just cleared up any confusion between me and your almost girlfriend! Oh what confusion, I was hitting on her and just wanted to make sure my feelings were getting to her. 

I felt someone shift their feet.

Yup, we were now on our way back in total silence, holding everyone's coffees. I didn't dare look at her, I ignored the awkwardness. The short walk that never seemed to take any time at all, took hours today. 

"Coffee is here," She said quietly before handing everyone their coffee's, I did as well before heading to my station, ignoring the stares I was getting for not being my loud and sarcastic self. Wasn't feeling it anymore. 

"Hey (Y/n), do you want to have lunch today?" Of course, they were doing couple things. 

"Actually, I need to have a chat with Gogo," My head snapped into her direction. She was looking at me, she had a hell of a poker face because her face revealed nothing. A sudden smile disrupted her poker face and it was still directed at me. My heart decided to beat a little faster.

"Uh, are you sure?" I heard myself ask, my inner thoughts seeping out. She nodded at this, her (colour of hair) hair shining in the lights as she nodded.

"Yeah, we have a lot to discuss don't you think?" I nodded. 

"Ah ok, Gogo don't steal her for too long," The moment Tadashi said steal her I felt a faint spread of blood rush to my face, hopefully,no one would take notice. If you knew Tadashi. 

"We'll see," I said quietly before turning the entirety of my attention to my work. I didn't want to get excited or making my cheeks any more red so I tried with my entire being to focus but none of the things I was studying was making sense. 

She wanted to talk with me, good or bad my heart didn't seem to care. I saw Tadashi give me a funny look but he seemed it to think it was important as he greets her and went to study. 

Today was a weird day, we should be heading to class. I looked at my watch before shaking my head. Wow, we are all a bunch of nerds,huh, coming in 30 minutes early. I thought I was going to be late. 

*YOUR POINT OF VIEW*

There was only one thought going through your head as you walk to your little office, a real smile on your face after seeing Tadashi for that little bit. The talk came back, the walk fresh on your mind. "What the fu**," you breathed as you headed for your chair to try to sort everything out. 

You stared at the notebook that was in front of you on your desk. Could you even distract yourself right now with everything that was going on? Gogo looked so vulnerable. For once you weren't sure what to do. Everything didn't go to plan. What was the plan, what was a plan? Gogo? What?

Well, that's not entirely true, you told Tadashi you needed to have lunch with Gogo, you remember the smile you smiled at her. That wasn't real. You were trying your best to figure things out and simply don't want to lead her on. You wanted to figure everything out quickly rather than wait. 

But what? Gogo? 

You shook your head, still in disbelief. 

You paused and tried to think back. She was so innocent. She didn't look like she wanted to jeopardize her friendships. She looked like she was holding onto this feeling and not sure what to do with it.

You looked away from your notebook, a decision coming together. You picked up your notebook and opened it, the thoughts of her vanishing as you focused on the words on the pages.

She didn't make you feel like he did. Even the way Tadashi would look at a garbage can would be somehow adorable. Like he is probably wondering how he could improve it and how he can change the lives of people with simple garbage.

You allowed yourself to laugh. He was probably thinking if he could make the shot if he crumbled up a piece of paper and threw it. Would he ever try? It'd be a waste of paper. That's what he would say.

You shook your head, trying to get all thoughts out. You were here to study and be a good student.

Chemical engineering, that's why you were here in this very mini-office. It's always the reason why you could meet Tadashi.

And Gogo.

Lunch with Gogo. That doesn't sound too bad actually. That actually sounds like a lot of fun. You know hanging out with Gogo is always fun. She makes you laugh like no one's business and she is kinda the opposite of you. She is the badass. You could be-

Tadashi. Tadashi Hamada. Hair that goes flick. A heart that makes things click.

Perhaps lunch with Gogo is going to be a bit more difficult.

A ring coming from your phone made you jump and after checking it you grabbed your notebook and coffee before running out the now empty room.

You, even though you came early, were late for class. Lunch can wait. 

"Hey (y/n)" You whirled around, scared.  You didn't realize it, but you managed to drop your coffee as you heard Tadashi greet you. He rushed forward to help you.

"Ah sorry, didn't mean to scare ya," he said rushing to see if you were alright. "I think Wasabi has some towels, he's always prepared for these things."

You followed him stepping over your coffee to get it cleaned up. 

"I'm sorry, we are late-" 

"Yeah, I was waiting for you to walk you to class but you know, it's only the first week and I was thinking maybe we can just go get you some new coffee?" You started laughing a little bit surprised. Was he asking you to skip class with him? You slowly nodded. 

"Yeah, I mean, coffee is on me!" you said referring to the little bit of coffee that managed to catch your sleeve. He laughed and shook his head. 

"God that was bad."

"You are still laughing, it counts," you replied back to him before taking the rags he just found in Wasabi's basket behind his desk and going to clean up the coffee. 

"You know Tadashi, you are really easy to talk to, I really like that." You looked back at Tadashi who was now looking away from you, his hand on his face covering a blush. 

"I'm glad to hear that, because being with you is something I look forward to a lot, even going for this coffee, which I am sorry about making you spill yours," at this,you both laughed and you shook your head. 

"We were both going to be late anyway," he nodded at this. 

"You know, I never actually skipped before," he said taking the rags from you and going to the sink with them. 

"I'll make sure to keep this our little secret," you said to him going to his side. 

"It's exciting," he said before catching you off guard and wrapping his arms around you.