10 *Tadashi*

We reached 2k reads! Thank you, I am hoping you really like this part :D I'm really happy to write this Tadashi x reader so it makes me happy that others are enjoying it!

~~~~~~

All you could focus on was your hand that was holding Tadashi. When he held on tighter to it as you weaved through people, you felt your heart beating heavily in your chest. How could someone you just met make you feel this, this happy?

"Come on (Y/n), I think this one is good!" Tadashi suddenly exclaimed and he led you to the table he spotted. He let go of your hand as he seated himself at the circle table, it was fairly big and would defiantly fit your group. He put his bag down on the table and looked at you while patting the seat next to him. 

"Aren't you going to sit?" Your focus was still on the hand you were just holding, you nodded at him and gladly to the spot next to him. 

"So how were your classes today?" you asked him and he nodded.

"Some of them were actually really interesting, I found that time went by too quick as I was writing my notes, Honey Lemon and I just got back a class we had together, she was teasing me saying I hardly noticed her because I was writing too much," he told you and you nodded. They were actually really close. "How did your classes go today?"

"They were good, I took a lot of notes as well, my Prof let us out a  few minutes early so I got here quickly and I met up with Fred," you told him, your prof was actually really nice, he finished his lecture early and just let you guys out. Usually, Profs would continue on the next lesson plan until the bell rang. 

"Oh, that's right you and Fred, how did you guys get so close so quickly?" Tadashi surprised you. You shrugged not sure how to respond to that.

"He seemed like the type to get close to those who he trusted you know? Also, you introduced me to all your friends, I got to meet and become friends with all of them," you said while smiling at him, he nodded returning your smile. 

"Ok, but you have to thank me for the favour ok, let's go-"

"Hey you guys," Suddenly Fred and Gogo were here and Tadashi waved when you threw him a curious look. 'later' he mouthed at you and you nodded.

Gogo's POV

"Ok but you have to thank me for the favour ok, let's go-"

"Hey you guys," I'm sorry (Y/n), but I have to. I budded in, Fred by my side just before he finished his sentence, I saw Tadashi mouth later to her. Not if I could help it. 

"Hey, we found a good spot!" I nodded at Tadashi, it was. 

"Nice, you guys aren't eating yet? Come on let's dig in!" Fred was quick to sit down, he sat on the other side of the table, his food on a tray. He was oblivious to what was happening. "(Y/n), you are holding your Taco in a bag and yet you haven't dug in yet?" The attention was turned to (Y/n) who turned a bright red, looking at the food in her hand as if she had forgotten it. 

"Yeah sorry, I was so focused on finding a table I forgot!" She said laughing at the mistake, I couldn't but laugh along. 

"Now that you remembered, let's eat, the others weren't far behind," I said sitting next to (Y/n), who was staring at Fred. I glanced over a let out a chuckle. He had a tray of random orders. He had at least 5 tacos, fries, onion rings, taco in a bag and a soda to wash it all down. A typical Fred lunch. I saw (y/n) glance down at her own taco in a bag, she looked kinda amazed at him. 

"Yeah, he has a huge stomach and fast metabolism," I answered her unasked question. She nodded at me, a smile on her face. 

"Yeah, that's kinda amazing, Fred have you ever considered going into a food competition or something?" At this Tadashi let out a laugh. 

"I like to enjoy my food, food is not a competition but an art," Fred replied before munching on some onion rings. I rolled my eyes. 

"Ok Fred, enjoy your art," I said. 

"How were your classes Gogo?" I turned to (y/n) who asked and shrugged. 

"They were classes, I prefer to go and learn on my own, or just work on my project," I said and she nodded.

"By the way, what are you working on?" she asked, genuinely curious. 

"I am in the mechanical engineering department, I'm working on a bike to be compatible with maglev discs, I'm hoping to make it go faster," I said, and she nodded. Her eyes were wide with excitement. 

"That's really cool, can you show me when you have the chance?" I nodded.

"I can this afternoon, we are both in the same lab Afterall," she nodded at this. 

You know, normally I don't like new people, I like to keep to myself or to people whom I already know. But she is quite interesting. 

~~~~

Owo