"But-"

"And that fluttery feeling you told me you get.. I get that too whenever you're close to me." San sighed,"I'm so sorry. This is really awkward and you're probably disgusted because I'm a man-"

"Is that the feeling you get when you like someone?" Wooyoung asked softly.

San nodded.

Wooyoung hummed in thought,"Maybe I like you too."

"What?!" San looked at the prince.

"Sometimes when you kiss my cheek I want you to kiss me on the lips.. but I don't say it. And sometimes.. when I think of you.. I get hard.. but I didn't know there was really a correlation." Wooyoung blushed.

San looked at the somewhat innocent prince in shock. "You feel that way because of me?" San asked.

"Yeah. When you get really close to me.. I have to put my legs together to hide it."

San just stared at Wooyoung before glancing down at the prince's crotch quickly, then meeting Wooyoung's eyes again.

"Oh! Stop looking at me like that! I'm getting embarrassed!" Wooyoung exclaimed and the knight looked away.

"Soo.. do you want to try kissing?" San asked looking at a painting on Wooyoung's wall.

"I've never kissed before. At least.. not the way I've seen some people in town do it." Wooyoung confessed.

"You've seen people in town kiss?"

"Yeah.. I've seen those adult married couples and those young couples going on dates."

"Well.. I haven't kissed either." San admitted.

The two males stared at each other with rosy cheeks and embarrassed looks on their faces. Wooyoung crawled out of his blanket and sat beside San on the edge of the bed.

"If we kiss.. what happens next?" Wooyoung asked nervously fidgeting with his fingers.

"Um.. we court in private?" San asked nervously.

"What if we get caught?" Wooyoung asked again.

San didn't want to think about it. But he knew if it came down to it.. he would die for the prince.

Without a sliver of hesitation.

"We won't."

"What about the female suitor?" Wooyoung asked.

"Let's not think about that either.

"What about sex?" The prince asked once more and San turned to look him in the eyes.

"You know what that is?" The knight asked.

"Yeah, duh. I'm not dumb."

"You didn't even know you liked me." San deadpanned.

"Still." Wooyoung insisted.

"Sodomy." San spoke bluntly.

"Sodomy?!" Wooyoung exclaimed and San put his hand on the prince's mouth.

"Can we kiss now?" San asked, removing his hand from the prince's mouth.

Wooyoung nodded,"Yes." He scooted closer to the knight and leaned in.

"Wait." San spoke.

"What?"

"This feels weird. We should like.. close our eyes."

"Oh. Okay.." Wooyoung spoke and the two of them leaned in and closed their eyes.

San's lips brushed against Wooyoung's gently and quickly. The two of them pulled away quickly.

Wooyoung felt his ears warm up and San covered his mouth with shock.

I just kissed the crown prince..

"I didn't like that." Wooyoung spoke.

"Wha-"

Wooyoung leaned in and captured San's lips clumsily. The knight parted his lips and felt Wooyoung's tongue slip into his mouth. Curiously he sucked on the prince's tongue and Wooyoung shuddered.

The two of them pulled away after a while.

"I liked that." Wooyoung spoke staring straight ahead at the wall.

San stared straight ahead as well. "I really liked it."

"Are we courting now?" Wooyoung asked.

"I think so." San responded.

"Can we kiss again?" Wooyoung asked.

"Yeah." San pulled Wooyoung into his lap and had the prince straddle him as he kissed the male again.

Wooyoung pushed San onto his back and San's hands made their way to the back of Wooyoung's upper thighs.

Wooyoung pulled away. "I'm going to be kissing you a lot."

"Oh. Okay." The knights spoke and Wooyoung started kissing him again.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Uhmmmm Woosan Kiss 😁❤️

low-key I'm scared of the way this came out was sudden, but it's been a like 2

low-key I'm scared of the way this came out was sudden, but it's been a like 2.5 months LOL