Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning and saw i had 20 minutes to get dressed and go to school. I looked to my side and saw chase was no where to be found i sighed and hopped out of bed.

I took a quick shower and let my hair dry natural, i put on a swipe of mascara and blush. I look in the mirror and see my face, flawless, tan, brown hair, gorgeous eyes i smile at my reflection.

I didn't really need coverup or a lot of makeup because CAGE included flawless skin, which i was happy about i never really liked the fact when i rubbed my face i would mess up my makeup.

I started scavenging through my closet for an outfit when i someone shifting on there balls of there feet. I spin around holding my towel tight seeing chases friends standing in my door way.

"Nice look Tay, but i think it might be a little to chilly for that" said Matt smirking then everyone else breaks into laughter. 

"Hahaha very funny, now get out of my room before i throw you out of the window!" i scream. " Taylor why do you have to be so violent?" says justin who's still laughing.

They didn't leave so i stormed over to my door to close it but before it shut chase came in. "OH MY GOD, cant you people give me five seconds to change? "i scream in frustration as i stare at the boys with daggers in my eyes.

They back away and i lock my door, i throw on a Blank tank with my leather jacket and black leather pants with laced criss crosses and my black boots-(the picture is just what Jessica Alba wore in Dark Angel)

I go downstairs to see the boys all talking, i walk into the kitchen and grab and apple and take a bite. I turn around to see all the boys looking at me with there mouths open.

Chase looks at me and then goes to talk, Taylor what the hell are you wearing? chase looks at me in horror.

"An outfit you should try it sometime" i say with a smirk while nodding my head towards chase who's still wearing pj bottoms.

"Oh shit i forgot to change! why didn't anyone tell me?" he says while looking at his friends who just shrug while still looking at me. He jumps off the chair and runs up stairs leaving me with the idiots who he calls his friends.

I laugh and go back to eating my apple but the boys mouth are still hung open, "you can stop drooling any time now" i say with a laugh.

The boys all raise there hands to there mouth to check for drool but theres none there.

I chuckle a bit, "Tay you look HOT with a capital H!" says Max, "Ya you should were this more often, but i kind of liked the towel better" matt says while smiling. 

I look down at my hand to see my half eaten apple, i look back at Matt who looks at me confused of what i'm going to do.

I smile and then i throw the eaten apple at his head with enough force for him to fall off the chair i smile at my success.

"EW did you just throw you eaten apple at me?" matt says in disgust, "Yup, maybe you should think before you talk next time" i say popping the p and then walking out to my motorcycle. I hop on and throw on my glasses and drive to school.

When i get to school i decided to park somewhere else not wanting to have to deal with blonde head bimbo Amber. I park my bike and hop off, while walking up to the school i hear a couple of whistles and you look hots. 

I walk into math class and see jen, I pass by a bunch of seniors and sit down next to her. Since me and jen were smart they put us in the senior math class. "How did you like school yesterday?" she says while twirling a strand of her hair.

"It was fine" i say with a shrug, right as the bell rings in walks Matt, Justin, Max, Kyle, Nick and my brother Chase.

I never knew they all had math together i sigh and someone taps on my back, i resit the urge to flip them knowing its probably someone wanting to ask me a question. I turn around and see Kyle.

"Taylor what are you doing here? you know this is a senior math class" he says looking at me confused. I shrug "I know, i'm in this class with my friend Jen" i smile, "What the hell? what did that school teach you?"

I keep my cool but before i answer chase butts in, "Dude she's telling the truth, she got really smart when she went away" i mouth thank you to chase and turn back to my seat.

After class i head to my locker and put my books away, i sneeze and someone replys back with bless you. I turn around to see Carter, "Uh Thanks" i say smiling, is shut my locker and turn and walk away.

He laughs and then jogs up next to me, "So i was wondering, i'm having a house party saturday  at 8:30 and i was wondering if you wanted to come? he said smiling, while i'm thinking about it he adds in that my brother and his friends will be there, but so will Amber.

 "Oh i don't care about Amber, and sure it would be nice so ill be there" i say smiling and then walk away.

*DAY GOES TO SATURDAY- 8 HOURS BEFORE THE PARTY*

I wake up and txt jen to come over so we can do stuff before the party, she insisted on facial masks, mani's and pedi's and other stuff.

To Jens Cell: 

 Hey come over!!!!!!! and bring breakfast!!

From Jens Cell:

Whats the magic word?

I chuckle to my self and then reply

To Jens Cell:

Pretty Pretty Please with a cherry on top?

From Jens Cell:

Ok be there in 10 :)

I smile and then rest my head on the pillow before i knew it i dozed off again, i was awaken by a giggling Jen jumping on my bed. I dart up and by accident knock jen off the bed. "Oops sorry jen" i say holding back a laugh.

For the next 7 1/2 ours we did facials, our toes and nails, showering, and picking out outfits. I picked out a black dress, black pumps, curled my hair and put on mascara and lipgloss.

(if your wanna see the dress you'll have to re type this link because i don't know how to make a slide show.... http://media.photobucket.com/image/short%20dress/XxDrAiNeD_TeArSxX/promdress.jpg?o=225 - Taylor's dress http://media.photobucket.com/image/short%20dress/ReneeLovesIMA13/reddress1.jpg?o=54 - Jen's dress)

Jen wore a red v neck dress with a grew bow and black pumps, she also curled her hair but put it half up half down.

She decided on a smoky eye and swiped on lip gloss, we did one more look in the mirror and then went down stairs. I checked my watch for the time 9:00 perfect we'll be sorta late, i hurried up and grabbed my phone. 

Chase and his friends already left so we had to take my bike, i went outside and threw my helmet to jen who caught it. She stared down at the helmet and then up at me i could see she was terrified.

"No way, uh uh, theres no way in hell i'm getting on that machine, i'd rather walk she huffed out and then started again. "You should throw that thing away, your gonna kill yourself one day" she said staring at the bike.

"Listen Jen i love you as my best friend and your amazing but i love my bike more and theres no way that i'd throw it away so get you ass over here and hop on before i drag you on it my self i said staring at her.

She blinked and then walked over and threw on her helmet, she grabbed hold of my waist and then i rode off.