Chapter 1

CHARACTERS

Name-   Taylor Parker – Picture on Chapter 1- Jojo

Age-16

Eyes- Blue

Hair- Long and brown/black

Body- Slim, fit

Name-Chase Parker-Picture on Chapter 2- Zac Efron

Age- 18

Eyes-Blue

Hair- Short Brown

Body- Slim, fit

Name-Melissa Bennett- Picture on Chapter 3 – Logan Browning

Age-16

Eyes-Brown

Hair- Long dark brown

Body- Slim, fit

Name- Emma Gates- Picture on Chapter 4- Emma Watson

Age-16

Eyes-Brown

Hair- Medium brown

Body- Slim, fit

Name- Jen Simmons-Picture on chapter 5- Ariana Grande

Age-16

Eyes- Brown

Hair- Red

Body- Slim

Name- Jordyn Shay- Picture on chapter 8- Shay Mitchell

Age- 16

Eyes- Brown

Hair- Brown

Body - Slim

Name- Carter Johnson- Picture on chapter 6- Jesse McCartney

Age- 18

Eyes- Greenish Blue

Hair- Dirty Blond

Body- Slim and fit

Name- Amber Woods- picture on chapter 7- Dianna Agron

Age- 16

Eyes- Hazel

Hair- Blond

Body- Slim and Fit

I woke up to the familiar sound of my clock radio; I quickly got up and got dressed. Today I was finally getting to go home to see my family, you see I’ve been away at “Private School” but what it really is, is a training school for spies/assassins.

I was shipped away at the age of 14, each family has 1 child that has the ability to be a spy/assassin and I was that child. My brother Chase who was 16 at the time stayed home to make sure no one knew the real reason I was gone.

During the time I was at this spy/assassin school, which shall not be named so we’ll call it Cage, I was ahead of everyone in the school. You see there are 6 levels, level 1 is learning all your subjects and completing each course. Level 2 is learning to read a persons emotion as whether they’re telling a lie or what not.

Level 3 is how to use objects around you when you’re in trouble or what not. Level 4 is fighting and special moves, like how to knock someone out, kill someone with a direct hit, gymnastics and karate so we could be flexible and able to fight anyone. 

Level 5 is a disguise, like how to change the way you look, act and talk, and Level 6 is when you test it all out. If you pass Level 6 then you’re done with training and go on with the real thing. I breezed through all the levels in a minimum of 2 years; the actual time it should take a person is about 6 to 10 years to get through all their levels.