Head Over Heels (Madison Beer)

En başından başla

I love everything about her. She's stunning, she's chill, she's funny, she's an amazing singer. I wanna get to know her more than I already do. I wanna know what are her favorite things. Her favorite color, favorite car, favorite clothing, favorite food, favorite everything. I wish I could be with her.

General POV

After a while of staring at the ceiling and having a conversation with himself Y/n got up. He grabbed his wallet, phone and keys and made his way to his motorcycle.

He grabbed his helmet putting it on and putting the face shield down

He grabbed his helmet putting it on and putting the face shield down. He started the cycle and made his way over to David's house for the party.

Time Skip

Y/n pulled up to David's driveway, he heard the loud music along with the yelling of everyone. He turned the engine off and locked his motorcycle into place. He took of his helmet and put it in the helmet compartment. He fixed his hair taking off his gloves. He walked up to the house and opened it seeing that it was unlocked, which made him worry a little since anyone could walk in. He spotted David walking up to him putting his hands on David's shoulder scaring him.

David: Don't scare me like that.
Y/n: All I did was put my hands on your shoulder.

David laughed before hugging Y/n. Y/n greeted all of David and his friends.

Y/n: So where is Madison?
Natalie: You still hung up on her?
David: Of course he is.
Y/n: No I just wanna know where she is.
David: Stop lying to us, I called you to tell you that Madison and Jack is coming and you sound so jealous at the mention of Jack's name.
Y/n: No I didn't. I just don't like Jack he seems weird.
David: That is true but you sounded jealous. We already know you like Madison so stop telling us you don't.

Y/n looked down at the ground blushing while David and Natalie laughed. Y/n walked away embarrassed he grabbed a can of soda and two slices of pizza. He sat down on the couch talking with other people. As he was talking to this one guy about school he saw at the side of his eye a beautiful girl. He turned around to see Madison glowing with beauty. He looked her up and down, her flawless hair running down her back.