19

New Relationships

As spring came around kakashi and guy finally finished there wedding plans with the help of friends and family.

"So a small wedding of family and friends. Red velvet cake with butter cream frosting. Blue, yellow, and white decorations. White tux for kakashi, black tux for guy. Blue tux for groomes men. Blue dresses for bridesmaids. Am I missing anything?" Finished kurenai.

"No I don't think so kurenai." Said kakashi.

"Good then, choji and ino will work on the cake. Me and tsunada will go tux shopping with you. Then hinata, naruto, tenten, and sakura will work on decorating."

"Then what are the rest of the groomsmen doing?" Asked kakashi.

"Guy is going tux shopping with asuma, shikamaru, and sasuke. Then who ever is left will help with the cake and decorations."

"Thank you all for doing this it means everything to me and guy." Said kakashi.

"It's no problem. Besides everyone is ecstatic about the wedding."

"I can tell you're bouncing off the walls." Laughed kakashi.

"Sorry."

"No. No need to apologize, I'm happy everyone is excited." Said kakashi.

"Well aren't you?" Asked kurenai.

"Yeah. It's just, a few years ago I would have never seen myself walking down the aisle let alone with might guy." Said kakashi with a small smile.

"Well we're waiting on tsunada at this point." Said kurenai with a sigh.

"I'm here." Said tsunada.

"Good now we go shopping." Said kakashi.

Tsunada and kurenai just laugh at the sight of kakashi hataka being excited about shopping.