18

Confusion And Concerns

Naruto seemed very upset as kakashi opened the door.

"Kakashi sensei, I need some help." Said naruto in a hurried tone.

"Alright naruto, calm down and tell me what's wrong." Said kakashi.

He then stepped to the side to let naruto inside his home.

"Is everything alright love?" Asked guy as he entered the room.

"Guy sensei. Good your here to." Said naruto.

"Is everything alright naruto?" Asked a concerned guy.

"No everything is not alright." Naruto said on the brink of tears.

"Hey it's ok. Come in sit down and we can talk about it, ok?" Said kakashi.

"Yeah ok." Said naruto as he sat down.

"Now what's wrong." Asked guy.

"Well I turned 20 last night and I got my soul mark. The only problem is I know who my soulmate is supposed to be. Normally that's a good thing, but I don't know if it is in my case." Said naruto in a rush.

"Well why not?" Asked kakashi.

"Because my soulmate is a male. Thats one of the reasons I came here. You're the only person I know with a male soulmate kakashi sensei." Said naruto.

"Ok, well who is your soulmate, maybe if we know him we can help naruto." Said guy.

"Well.......it's......um."

Naruto had a hard time telling the two male soulmates who's his is.

"Is alright naruto. Trust us when we say we won't judge you." Said kakashi.

"Ok, it's sasuke." Said naruto with a blush.

"Well for starters, do you have an interest in him?" Asked guy.

"I mean, sort of, maybe, I don't know." Said naruto with a sigh.

"Well if you do, than what makes this situation so bad?" Asked kakashi.

"Well for starters all the girls in the village are pouncing on him hopping he is there soulmate, and then there's the fact that he has like no emotions what so ever at all." Naruto finished in a huff.

"Well some of the most hard people show some of there most raw emotions around the one they love." Said guy as he looked at kakashi.

"I guess. I'm just scared it won't work out, or he'll reject me because I'm male." Said naruto.

"Listen, naruto I had the exact same fears when I found out guy was my soulmate." Kakashi said.

"Really." Said naruto and guy.

"Yes really. So I went to asuma and kurenai for help because I didn't know what to do."

"What did they say?" Asked naruto.

"Well they told me to tell him, but I was still scared so I tryed to hide my soul mark, but after he found out and we talked I found out that having guy as my soulmate was the best thing that could have happened to me. He has helped me in so many ways and I couldn't be happier." Said kakashi as he leaned on guy.

"Wow, I-I, that's beautiful kakashi sensei." Said naruto.

"It's the truth." Was kakashi reply.

As naruto continued to question the couple he soon realized what he wanted to do.

"Thanks sensei I think I'm going to go fine sasuke and tell him about our marks." Said naruto as he got up to leave.

"It's not a problem naruto. Just be safe and if you need us were here, ok." Said guy.

"Ok, and thanks again, bye." Said naruto as he ran off.

"He's something else." Said guy.

"You could say that again." Laughed kakashi.