9

Telling Him

As kakashi faces guy, he looked puzzled.

"Are we going to wait for them to return?" Questions guy.

"No. I would rather them not see me without a shirt." Kakashi said.

"Well if that is your decision so be it kakashi. Now are you ready my rival?" Said guy.

"As ready as I'll ever be I guess." Said kakashi sweating.

"Alright. Mine is on my left hand, and yours kakashi."

"Mine is on my back."

"Then I shall show you first, since I do not need to remove any clothing." Said guy.

He then presented his hand to kakashi.

"So I was right." Said kakashi with a sigh.

"Right about what rival?" Asked guy.

"About this." Kakashi said as he removed his shirt and turned around to face away from guy.

Silence.

That is all there was.

Kakashi then began to put his shirt back on when he was stopped.

"Wait!" Said guy.

Kakashi turned toward guy.

"What?" Inquired kakashi.

"Is this what you were hiding? Is this why those rough ninja had make-up on them?" Asked guy.

"Yes." Was all kakashi said.

"Well I don't care, I want to look at it some more. This mark is the same as mine, but it looks better on you." Said guy as he ran his hands up kakashi back, removed his shirt again, and turned him back around.

"How can you say that guy. We're both male this will not work between us." Said kakashi as he stepped away and pulled his shirt back on.

"And why not, we know almost everything about each other, and besides we can at least try can't we?" Asked guy.

"I dont know. What if..........what if this ends up just like obito, or rin, or........or-"

Kakashi couldn't finish his sentence with crying, so he just stopped and sighed.

As kakashi was saying all of this guy slowly approached kakashi.

"Or. What if this is different. We were marked, and chosen for one another long before either of us knew it." Said guy in a soft tone.

Guy knew he had to be gentle with what he said, for kakashi was very vulnerable at this time.

"I just.....I...I don't know what to do guy. I was trying to hide it hopping that we could just stay rivals, but........"

Kakashi tryed to explain but couldn't.

"It's alright kakashi. You did not want any more loss in your life I can understand that. Let us explore this first, just to see were we go, and if you still want us to be just rivals I can except that." Guy said as he stood behind kakashi a little bit.

"Alright guy. Thank you." Kakashi said as he hugged guy.

"Anytime kakashi." Said guy as he wrapped his arms around kakashi's waist.