Chapter 01

It was a nice afternoon in Adventure Bay. The pups were playing outside.

While they were playing, the pups were interrupted by Ryder. "Paw Patrol to the Lookout!" Ryder said. "Ryder needs us!" All the pups said and ran into the Lookout.

Zuma's POV
I wonder what the emergency is. As usual Marshall tripped into the elevator. We put on our gear and got to the got to the top. "Paw Patrol readyfor action Ryder sir!" Chase said. "Pups we have a special announcement to make." Ryder said. "What is it Ryder?" I asked. "Tuck and Ella are coming to stay with us." Ryder said. "YYYAAAAAYYYY!!!" All the pups said. "Ella is coming!"I said. When I said that, everyone looked at me. "I-I mean the Mighty Twins are coming to visit. Yay!" I said. That was a close one. I don't want anyone to know that I like Ella. She is so hot. I love her hairstyle. Since the first day I saw, I literally fell in love with her. I just hope his brother Tuck would let her date me.

Skye's POV
I think Zuma likes Ella. That's ok. I had a crush on Chase ever since I saw him. I hope Chase likes me. Chase is really serious on missions, but when he is not on a mission he is caring, playful and really loving. I think he kinda likes me. Cause I sometimes caught him staring or looking at me. I hope he likes me. And for some reason he gets really worried when I'm out on missions.

Later that day.....

Zuma's POV
I was playing pup pup boogie with Skye in the highest level. This game keeps getting harder and harder. I wanna be the best at the game, so I can impress Ella. I just hope that she'll like me.
The other pups were cheering us from behind. And for some reason, Chase was staring at Skye really dreamly. I always though that Chase has a crush on Skye. Almost everyone knows that Chase has a crush on Skye. We just don't talk to him about it much. Cause he might think that his secret has been exposed. He might be upset about it, so we never take about it.

Chase's POV
I can't stop staring at Skye. She is the most prettiest, most athletic, most bravest, most cut pup I have ever met. I first saw her, I literally fell in love her. I just hope she likes me.
When I was day dreaming about Skye, I was interrupted by Marshall. "Umm Chase. Are you okay?" He asked. "W-what? Y-yeah I'm fine. I'm fine." I said. "You seemed to be staring at Skye." Marshall said. "What?! No no no no no! I'm not staring at Skye. I was ummmm......staring at the screen." I said blushing a bit. "Okayyyy." Marshall said.
That was a close one. I don't want anyone to know that a have a crush on Skye.

Zuma's POV
Man this level is so hard. Looks like Skye is going to beat me. We so close to the end of the game. "Here comes the tai....." When Me and Skye were about to do the tail spin, we heard a voice from behind us. "Hey guys!" When I looked, it was Ella....and Tuck. "Ella, Tuck! So glad you guys made it here." Chase said. "Hey twins!" I said and ran towards greet them. When I was running towards them, I tripped on one of our toys and landed on Ella. Our noses were touching. We both blushed a lot. "Hehe...well this is awkward." I said as I got off her. "Y-yeah." Ella said. "Are you okay Ella. I'm really sorry." I said. "It's okay Zuma. It was an accident." Ella said.

Ella's POV
For some reason I'm having this weird feeling on Zuma. I think I like him. I mean he does look pretty cute. "Are you okay sis?" Tuck asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. "You better be careful Zuma!" Tuck raised his voice at Zuma. "Woah chill dude. It was an accident." Zuma said. "Accidents don't happen!" Tuck said. "Bro stop it." I said. "Fine." Tuck said. "If it happens again, I'm gonna kick your ass!" Tuck said. Everyone looked in shock. "BRO!!!" I said getting made at him. "Sorry sis." He said as he gave a angry look at Zuma and walked of. My brother never went me like anyone to date anyone.
Zuma filled up with tears a bit and ran off to his pup house. "Zuma wait." I said. "Zuma is really sensitive." Chase said. "Yeah, when he comes to this age he gets really sensitive and really emotional." Skye said. "So we be careful. Cause when someone accidentally raises his or her voices at him, he gets really upset." Rocky said. "Okay got it." I said.
I feel so bad for Zuma. I hope he is okay. But why is my brother hate him.

Zuma's POV
Why does Tuck hate me? I'm extremely nice at him. I mostly prefer has a brother to me. Cause he is a Labrador and I'm a Labrador. But he golden and I'm chocolate.
I should be more careful. I'm just hang around in my pup house until I forget all of this happened. I'm gonna take a quick nap.

So what do you guys think? The next will be longer of course. Let me know what you think about it in the comments. And if there is anything I need to improve about this, pls write down in the comments.