Always and Forver Part 1/1

Kousuke walked into the building of his apartment, his hair dripping, and his coat soaking wet. He walked into the elevator, the heavy rain and load thunder noises fading away as the elevator doors shut. He was absolutely exhausted and stressed out. More and more work had been piling up for him to complete, furthermore he had been starting to forget things. His beloved girlfriend, Shinae had been growing distant for some unknown reason, leaving him feeling insecure and having no one to reveal his troubles and distress to. As the elevator door opened, Koususke walked out shivering and feeling dizzy. He had forgotten to bring his umbrella, had he known there was going to be a thunderstorm in the first place- and his driver took the day off today. Kousuke staggered to the door trying to maintain balance as a headache began to form, and entered his apartment. He took off his coat and walked up the stairs in drowsiness. 'Where's Shinae?' Kousuke thought. She would've been here by now. Kousuke walked down the hall and undid the buttons of his drenched shirt, then taking off his expensive watch 🤑. He then heard a high pitched shriek come from his bedroom.
Kousuke's thoughts-
What in the world..?

Kousuke began forward into the direction of his room, hearing more moans and arouse filled whimpers- to his confusion.
Kousuke's thoughts (pov) -
Is Shinae watching indecent things? What is she doing in there? She couldn't have been masterbating- that's not like her.

Kousuke was about to walk in on his girlfriend, but then he immediately froze to the sound of a loud manly groan.
'Ah F-fuck Shinae! Ur so tight!" (Ew Tf 🤢)
Kousuke stood there, right behind the closed door in utter shock and disbelief. He felt a hard pang in his heart and he reached for the doorknob terrified of what's to come next. He opened the door and his worst fear that he never would've thought come true, was before him. There he saw shinae under the covers, stripped completely naked, sweating and turned on, f**king some random dude. He looked wealthy, attractive, ecstatic, and some what familiar. They turned their heads, hearing Kousuke, as he stood in the doorway.
"Oh my god! Kousuke, When did you get home?!
"W-what the hell is this?" Kousuke says trying to stay calm. Before Shinae could answer, the guy on top Shinae butt in.
"Sorry Kousuke, but she's mine now." The man says, as he turns his head, lowers it back down to meet Shinaes face, and when Shinae turns her head back to him, he brings his mouth to hers, and-
*GASP*
Kousuke's eyes burst open, and he finds himself back in his bed. He sits up, and pinches the bridge of his nose, sighing.
Heh. It was just a dream.
(I know, its freaking cringy :'( )
Kousuke looks at his clock, and it's still earlier than his usual wake up time. But not being able to go back to sleep, Kousuke climbed out of bed, and began his morning routine with a shower, trying to get rid of the memories of his unpleasant nightmare. After that, Kousuke continued on with his morning. Yet, he couldn't seem to let that dream go. He tried all his modes of relaxation to help him forget- his crossword puzzles, classical piano music, his favourite tv show, one of his books about literature, and even his delightful crepes. But nothing had been effective on helping him. Kousuke didn't want to start taking his anxiety pills again, that Dr. Shishido prescribed him with, since they had stopped making an effect on him after a while of utilising them.
Kousuke was hesitant to tell anyone anyway how paranoid he felt because that would sound stupid.
Kousuke's thoughts-
'Why would anyone feel so insecure about some dream? Just forget about it, it's that simple.'

Kousuke sat down on his couch, leaning forward, with his head hung, staring at the ground, deep into his thoughts. Its not real. It's not real. Its not real. Just forget about it. Kousuke let out a low groan feeling hopeless, just when he heard a click and the sound of his front door opening. *creeeeeeek* "Shinae?! What are you doing here?"
"Hey Kousuke." Shinae cooed as she walked into his apartment, taking her jacket off. 'I came to visit, why?" Kousuke averted his gaze from her "There's no reason.." Shinae knew something was up. Kousuke always kept things to himself and limited his eye contact with people, while looking down whenever he lied or something was bothering him. After seconds of silence, Shinae walked over to Kousuke and sat down next to him. "Kousuke, what's wroonnnng??" Shinae asked very curiously, placing her hand on his back and rubbing it in circles. There was no response.. Shinae removed her hand from his back, and placed it back on her lap. Kousuke brought his head up, and glanced at her, missing her touch. Shinae knew that the only way to make him feel at least a bit better was to give him affection. So she stood up from the couch and began forward. "What? Where are you going?"
"Sounds like you need some time alone. So I'll be going now." Shinae says, pretending to be hurt, so she'll get a response out of him.
Kousuke immediately stands up and grabs Shinae's wrist. "No, stay." Kousuke orders.
Shinae turns around, and steps forward, facing him, and her body almost pressed against his. She raises her arm, and caresses Kousuke's earlobe with her fingers. "Kousuke, you just need to relax.. have you tried your relaxation methods?" Kousuke hesitates. "I have, but they are scarcely effective." Shinae's mouth furrows into a frown as she gives him a concerned look. She sighs. "Come 'ere."
And then puts both her arms around Kousuke's neck, pulling him into a hug. She ran her fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp, as it always seemed to relieve his stress from occurring past events. He brought his head down in sudden relaxation and rested it on her shoulder, closing his eyes, and squeezing her tightly, not wanting to let go of her anytime soom. After about a minute, they were still standing there in that same hugging position. Shinae removed her hand from Kousuke's hair, and loosens her grip around his neck, slowly letting go. But Kousuke's grip around Shinae is still firm and his arms are locked around her, preventing her from getting away. "Kousuke?" He opens his eyes and realizes that Shinae is no longer holding onto him. Not wanting to let Shinae get away from him, Kousuke lifts Shinae up, and lays her down onto the couch. Shinae sits up, her back now leaning on the comfy armrest at the end of the couch. "W-what're you doing, kou?" Kousuke crawls onto the couch, and over Shinae, getting on top of her. He shifts his body, and moves his legs, putting them around Shinae's Waist. He's sitting on top of her like a little kid, as he wraps his arms around her neck, leaning against her, and pressing his body forward as she slightly falls backwards. Kousuke nuzzles his face into the crook of Shinae's neck, along with planting soft kisses on her skin.
Shinae's thoughts (Pov) -
Aw. He's such a child..