Sorry Maybe next time.

ONCE YOU READ THE FIRST LINE COMMENT YOUR REACTION PLZ. I WANNA SEE HOW YALL FELT ABT IT. ANNIEWAYS... ONTO THE STORY U GO

(Harry's pov)
"I would, but Eleanor invited me out to the movies already." i say. "Oh. Okay." "Sorry maybe next time" i guide him to the door and we go downstairs. He looked upset. I mean I'd be upset too if my girlfriend asked another dude on a date. Lmao. Actually.... I lied. Eleanor didn't ask me to go to the movies. I just pulled an uno reverse on him, cuz when i asked him he said the same thing. He goes outside in his car about to leave when i walk in front of his car. He stops frantically. "Haz wtf. I could've hit you" "Nah. You wouldn't." I go up to the side of the car and get in. "Well where are we going?" I ask. "Idk where YOU'RE going, but im going to my secret spot, that nobody knows of or can find." Louis says. 

"Im coming with you." I say to Louis. "No you're not. I can't have people finding out about my spot." "Please.... I promise i won't tell. Like that song says.... I'll never snitch on you daddy." I burst out laughing and Louis is laughing too. "Fine you can come, but just go to sleep. You don't get to see how to get there, plus i know you're tired." You're right. I am." "So go to sleep" Louis says. "I can't" yes you can. Well i want him to cuddle me, so stfu. "Why not?" "Because i have nothing to cuddle into. I don't have my teddybears or anyone to cuddle with." "Stop all the extraness and tell me you want to cuddle." "I want to cuddle" "okay then. Come here" Louis says.

 (Louis's pov)

"ok then come here." He climbs onto my lap and cuddles around me putting his head into the crease of my neck. He's too cute. I knew i'm not gonna be able to focus on the road, so i put on autopilot and cuddle Harry. I'm just playing with his and thinking about how much i love him. 

(Timeskip mfs) 

We arrive at my private house. Harry is still asleep" so i carry him to the bedroom and lay him in the bed. He looks so cute, i'm not tired so i head downstairs to start cooking dinner. "I guess didn't get any groceries last time. I'll go get some." He leaves. 

(Meanwhile with Harry.)

I wake up in a random bed. Then I remember that Louis was taking me to his secret spot. So where the hell is he? I go downstairs and start exploring. I come across this room it looks cool so i go in. I see this cute teddybear statute so of course i pick it up. Or try to. It doesn't move. I push it and it goes down. A secret compartment comes up. The compartment has jewelry in it. On the top level it has two matching necklaces that say L+H with the infinity sign around them. He's oblivious that they stand for Louis+ Harry. they look so gorgeous, but I should stop snooping. I put the thing back and I head back to the room. Just as i lay down i hear the door open. "Haz i'm back" i get up and go downstairs. "Where'd you go?" "To get some food so i can cook dinner" "can you teach me how to cook?" I ask with a small smile. "Of course" Louis said with bright smile. 

(Cue the stupid ass romantic music) We wash our hands and start to set up. Then we started cooking. Tony was holding my hand and helping me measure out the right amount of stuff. (Insert cringey ass cooking love scene) We finish cooking and sit down at the table. We Made steak, sauteed vegetables, and rice" to top it off we had some _______ (whichever you want) wine. We eat and talk about random things. We finished eating and decided we were gonna go on the private beach behind the house. We decide to go in the water. I undress and hide my body because im insecure. Especially around Louis because his body is so perfect. 

He noticed me doing so and starts to come over to say something. Im completely undressed so without warning i run out into the water, Louis comes looking for me. He starts to get worried. I used to go diving and underwater cave exploring so i know how to hold my breath. I come up from underwater and wrap my legs around his waist. "Hey" "hey." "Don't scare me like that Hazza." "Im sorry." We lean in and kiss under the full moon. We stop kissing and put our foreheads together. "I like us like this" I breathe out. "I like us like this too"

We play a little in ocean and head inside. We take showers. Separately. Then we cuddle and watch some Netflix. I get a text from Liam. It said "Harry where the hell are you. Its 2am, and are you with Louis. He's missing too." I text back. "Yeah dudeeee im fineeee. Me and Louis took a drive to the beach and we saw some of Louis's friends so we stayed and partied, and we're all gonna sleep on the beach tonight. We'll be back in the morning." "Ok thanks for letting me know. I was freaking out. byee" "bye" "who were you texting?" Louis asks curiously. "Liam. They were worried about us" "we can go back right now. I forgot about the time" 

"No no tony its fine. I made up a good excuse, and I told them we'll be there in the morning." "Even better" "well where do you wanna sleep? In bed. On the beach, on the couch or naked?" " i don't mind any of them." I reply "well #4 sounds interesting." "Yeah it does, but don't you have a girlfriend?" "Chill Haz i was just joking with you." We cuddle and fall asleep on the couch. That's until we hear a knock at the door. I go to the door and to my shock _______ was standing there.

Idk. Harry's a little dumb for not realising L+H means Louis and Harry. Also.... I broke my pinky and uh nick noticed me a few times lol. Um cliffhangers are such a bitch huh. I know my friends get annoyed. Its the "cue the stupid ass romantic music" for me 😭😭😭