I Think he likes you.

(Louis's pov)
We arrive back at the house we walk in hand in hand. Everyone started grilling us with questions. Harry told everyone what happened besides the kisses and me accidentally calling him babe multiple times. Everyone was shocked. All the girls... Even Eleanor was gushing as he told them what happened. She was still jealous, but i think she's starting to get used to Harry and I. Why does that thought make me so happy? After Harry finished the girls were so excited. 

Eleanor came up to me. I saw Harry turn his head super quick to see what was happening. Eleanor said "hey. You and Harry are really cute, but i know you guys are just faking. You want me." She whispers in my ear, Then she says in her regular voice. "Can i talk to you in the other room." I said ''sure.'' Out the corner of my eye i see Harry burning daggers in the back of Elk's skull. What's wrong with Harry? I follow Eleanor to the room. "Look Louis, I know you like me so why are you dating Harry?" "Eleanor-" "Babe i'm so sorry. I wish i never broke up with you." "Eleanor-" "Babe i love you." She smashes her lips against mine. Someone opens the door and quickly shuts it, I didn't get to see who it was though. I push her off of me. "Eleanor." I yell. "What" "I like Harry." "Like frfr?" Eleanor asks. "At first it was just to make you jealous, but i realized i have actually feelings for Harry. Im sorry." "OMG!!! i thought she was mad. She was so happy!!! "Yay! You guys are so cute together." She said super happy.  "Wait really? I ask in shock.   "Yes." "I thought you would be mad at me." "No ofc not. Plus Max asked me out." "That's good for you." "Yeah." 

"Does Harry know you like him?" Eleanor asked. "No." "Why not?" She continues. "Because he's straight and we're only fake dating to make you jealous." "Lol He likes you" what? I ask. "He likes you too Louis." "No he doesn't, he never will, He will find a girl and date her and i'll be left all alone" I start crying. Harry walks in. He looks like he was crying too. "I'll leave you two alone" Eleanor said winking. She left. "Hazza what's wrong?" "Me? What's wrong with you" "Harry. I'll be fine. What's wrong with you" Louis why are you consisting on me telling you what's wrong..." "Because Harry. I want to make sure that you're okay. Fuck my feelings. I care about yours." "I-" "Harry just tell me what's wrong. Or atleast tell what i can do to help you." "Fine. i saw something that upset me and it hurt my heart." "What was it? I ask kinda wanting to fight whoever it was." "Don't worry about it Louis" who was it? "Don't worry about it Louis" who was it? "Don't worry about it Louis" who was i- i got cut off by Harry kissing me. I love it. I love him. I WANT him. 

We kiss for about 20 seconds and pull away. I look at Harry and he's smiling and i feel better. Louis let it go. "I- ok" Louis why were you crying? "No don't worry about it, let it go" "why should i let it go" "because i said so, so shut up." ["Make me" Harry responded. I grab Harry by his throat and throw him on the bed. I pin him down. "Listen here. I said shut up, so be a good little boy and do what daddy says" I whisper into his ear. He's biting his lip. "You got it?" "Yes. I'm sorry " sorry what" "sorry daddy" "good boy." I reply. I lean in to kiss him.] "Louis" "Louis" "LOUIS" Harry repeats.  "huh" I reply confused.  I finally realized what had happened. "You zoned out on me.  Harry explains. "Oh." It wasn't real. "Im sorry"I say. "its okay not a big deal." "You wanna watch a movie?" "Yes." I said kinda too happy. I head back to my room. Zayn is there. "Hey bro can i talk to you real quick" Zayn says. "Sure" I reply. "So did you and Harry really go all these places today or did you guys come up with this lie." "Me and Harry did go on a date." "All of it was real?" Zayn asked curiously. "Yes and it was so amazing we had so much fun you should've seen Harry's face when i gave him the bear, he was so happy, and his smile omg, it literally is the prettiest thing ever. I had so much fun.

"I think you like Harry" how does he know. "What do you mean?" I ask. "you went all out on a date with him. You spent more money on him then you've ever spent on yourself. Plus you never did any of these kind of dates with your real girlfriends. Even Lia and you guys dated for two years." "Z, Me and Harry are just friends and I took him on that date because i wanted to cheer him up." "Ok sure, Also I want you to know that if u and Harry were to date I wouldn't be mad. Y'all two are quite cute." Zayn says seriously. "Ahhh So you do like him?" "What?" I reply. "When i said i wouldn't be mad if you and Harry were to date you're eyes lit up. Like you were happy that I approve." "Oh well i guess the cat's out the bag" "Go get your mannnn, i'm sure he likes you too" "i will.... Try. I don't think he likes me" "well I think he likes you" "he's straight. He doesn't like me" I say sadly.  "Well...... spaghetti is also straight until it gets wet." Zayn said. True. "You're right." I head into the bathroom and change.

Ooo Louis zoned out thinking about Harry. Zayn knows Louis likes Harry. Louis doesn't think Harry likes him... Annieways... Have ah good day. Did you wash your ass today? Mmhmm go wash dat stanky ass. Being dirty ain't cute.