Not. Yet

(edited)

This font is whoever's pov thoughts btw... Annieways... Back to the story

(Louis's pov)

Harry agreed to fake date me to make Eleanor jealous, but since we're both straight as a stripper pole. We have alot of work to do...... Im gonna be kissing Harry alot. Mhmm you're gonna be kissing everyday. Idk if im ready for that though. It's not Harry thats bothering me. It's the fact that i've never kissed a boy in my whole life so.... I guess he'll be my first whatever. Our practice session is at 3. I lay down in my bed and dose off.

(Harry's pov)

I really just agreed to that. I REALLY just agreed to that. I've never done anything with a boy. Now i have to fake date one..... What the hell am I getting myself into? I don't know about boy on boy love. I guess i should do some research. I searched through Google, safari, and any other site on gay couples... It was now 2:45 our session is at 3 so... I guess I'll go get louis in a minute, but first. I have to clear some things from my history... (If you know what im hinting at. 😳)

I clear my seach history. I get up and change into my TPWK hoodie and sweats. I fix my hair a bit and i put on some cherry chapstick. Im not gay or anything, i just want to look presentable and have my lips not be crusty and dusty. It 2:55 now. I head over to louis's room. I knock before i enter because unlike him i don't want to just barge in. He's asleep. I go over to the bed and did what any reasonable person would do to wake someone up..... I started jumping on the bed. "Wtf harry why would you do that." "Well i knew it would wake you up. And its 2:58. Its almost 3 and we have to get to our pratice." I said looking annoyed. Idiot "Oh yea. I completely forgot. Give me a moment. I'll be there in a sec."

I walk out and a minute later Louis comes out looking like he ready to go somewhere. How tf did he get ready that fast? We head back to my room and I text Zayn and Liam that we're here. They quickly come upstairs and lock the door behind them. "Ok guys" Liam says. "Show us what you got." "Wh-what do you mean?" I stuttered. Which is odd because i NEVER stutter. "You guys have never kissed a guy before?" "No." Me and Louis said at the same time. "Not all of us play for the other team like you" Louis sassed. "Not. Yet" Zayn says barely a whisper. I don't think I was supposed to hear that. What does he mean by "not yet??? "What was that? I didn't quite hear you" louis asked. "Nothing. Nothing important" Zayn replies quickly. I give him a puzzled look 🥴

"Well that means we have a lot of work to do so puker up and get ready." Liam says changing the topic. "Louis kiss Harry" "how?" Louis asks. "Like just kiss him." "Ik but how." "You put your lips against his and move ur mouth a bit". Zayn says being sarcastic. "Ik that but...... Nevermind." He leans in a kisses me quickly and pulls back. "There". Woah. His lips against mine. That was something new...... I wasn't ready for that. Its like..... I can't even describe it. Just woah.

"How was that" Louis asks. "Horrible. Who fucking kisses like that. It has to atleast be 15 seconds." Zayn says. "Plus yall have to atleast PRETEND to enjoy the kiss. The way yall looked when yall just kissed was just" Liam says then gags. "It was that bad huh" I say. "Yes. Please never do that in my presence unless you want to get punched" Zayn replies.

"Try again." Liam says. I nod and Louis leans in and kisses me. I don't really know what to do...... This is so weird how'd j end up here. Im sitting here kissing my bestfriend to practice on how to make his ex jealous and get back with him. The kind of situations i get myself into. His lips are like weird. Like not as i expected. I wasn't expecting anything, but definitely not this.... There's like a lot of heat and flames.

Louis pulls back after about 13 seconds. "How was that?" Louis ghd "That was better I guess. You just need to add the movements of how you would grab someone to kiss them and make it seem like you like it." Liam explains. "Ok" Louis says.

(Louis's pov)

"How was that" I ask. "Horrible. Who fucking kisses like that. It has to atleast be 15 seconds." Zayn says. "Plus yall have to atleast PRETEND to enjoy the kiss. The way yall looked when yall just kissed was just" Liam says then gags. "It was that bad huh" Harry asks. "Yes. Please never do that in my presence unless you want to get punched" Zayn replies.

"Try again." Liam says. Harry nods so I lean in and kiss . Idk how to feel about this. Its odd. Im not used to kissing boys. But with Harry its just..... different from any other kiss ive had. His lips are super soft and luscious. I can taste his cherry chapstick. I don't know. I just wasn't really ready for all of this. I pull away after about 13/14 seconds. I had to. My mind was overthinking. What is wrong with me?

"How was that?" I ask "That was better I guess. You just need to add the movements of how you would grab someone to kiss them and make it seem like you like it." Liam explains. "Ok" I reply. I think I got it. Idk why i did this, but i did god. Here we go. I lean and grab Harry's head and pulled it close to mine and started kissing him. Like i forgot who he was or that he was a boy.

Then i feel pressure against my lips. He's kissing back. I don't want this kiss to stop. Its like when I'm kissing him the whole world stops. Wtf was that. I think you forgot you're kissing a boy. Open your eyes. I open my eyes as i pull away. "Real enough for you?" "Woah." Liam and Zayn says. "What" "that. That right there was some good action. I meant acting." "Haha real funny Li. Thanks btw. You said like how i would grab someone to kiss them and to make it look real so i did it." "It was perfect it looked so real."  "All because of you guys. Not me." "Yeah." They replied. Then i look over at Harry bc he's being unusually quiet. "Harry. Haz. Earth to Harry" I wave my hand infront of his face. "Huh hey. What's up." You zoned out. I say. "I was just thinking" Harry responds.

(Harry's pov)

Louis leans in and grabs my head and pulled it close to his and started kissing me. The way he did it. Was like too good of acting the pulling me in. Woah. I wasn't ready. he really grabbed me and kissed me okay. I mean ik we're practicing, but that was different. The way he grabbed me was different. He's a good actor. I stop fighting it and i kiss back. His lips feel so nice against mine. Can we just kiss forever? I just feel at peace when we're kissing. Harry wtf are you on drugs... You're kissing a boy. Oh yeah. Louis pulls away. "Real enough for you?" he asks "Woah." Liam and Zayn says. "What" "that. That right there was some good action. I meant acting." "Haha real funny Li. Thanks btw. You said like how i would grab someone to kiss them and to make it look real so i did it." Louis says. "It was perfect it looked so real." "All because of you guys. Not me." "Yeah." They replied.

Then I zoned out. I started thinking of the fact that im gonna have to kiss Louis all the time. So we're faking dating so we'll be kissing, hugging, holding hands, maybe cuddling, and making hickeys. Thats it right. That's all you can do witout ya know... Fucking. That. Is. Off the table. "Harry. Haz. Earth to Harry" louis says and then he waves his hand infront of my face. "Huh hey. What's up." I say " You zoned out". Louis says. "I was just thinking" I respond. "Oh ok. Is that it for today guys?" Louis asks looking at Zayn and Liam..... "idk maybe later we will continue this, but for now" Liam says. "Just kiss infront of her and we'll see." Zayn added. "Mkay." I reply.

Why was this that long... Yall i hope yall don't think them falling inlove will be easy....