I just wanted to see you smile

Go back and reread the end of the last chapter. I added to it. If you don't you won't understand what's going on. Im just saying. Annieways.... on with the story...

(Louis's pov)
I get up around 8am i head over to Harry's room to leave him a note. I write him out a note that says this " hey haz get dressed we're going on a date later. Make sure that you wear comfy clothes. I love you. -Louis
Then i left back out. I leave the house to go buy some stuff for a picnic. My plan is to take him to Disneyland, then to build a bear, then we sit on a cliff with a picnic and watch the sun set. (Its a spot where no one knows so their stuff is safe.) I know he'll love it. If he doesn't then... Idk We'll see. I get the stuff out and set it up. Making sure to put the food in the cooler. 

I head back to the house to see Harry smiling stupidly. I walk over to him. "Hey baby" i say. "Hey babe" Harry replies. "Haz you're not dressed" I say. "Well neither are you" Harry replies smartly. "Well i was out running errands" "what were you doing" just helping out my friend a bit." Wasn't completely a lie. Lets both get dress and I'll meet you in an hour. "Ok." "Bye babe." I kiss his forehead before he walks off. You and Harry? Taylor asked. Yeah. "We sorta just started dating." I replied shyly "That's soo cute. Guysss get in here." Taylor yelled *Everyone comes in* what. Guess who i just found out is dating.... "Who." "Louis and Harry. I saw them kissing earlier." LOUIS AND HARRY?!?! Everyone yelled. "Yeah" i answered shyly. Omggg (they all already knew.)
"Larry is real." Shawn said. "I knew it." "Yeah now excuse me. I have to go get dressed." I walk off to the room to get dressed.

(Harry's pov)
I woke up after last night to find a note on my nightstand. It said
hey haz get dressed we're going on a date later. Make sure that you wear comfy clothes. I love you. -Louis. 
i sent the photo to the gays and nays gc, everyone sent shocked emojis like they didn't know. Eleanor replied to that with "He never did this for me" (sad face emoji) I quickly text back. I'm sorry Elk. I couldn't help but to smile like an idiot. A date? Me and Louis. He doesn't like you. Lol its just to make Eleanor jealous. Probably not even a date. Probably just driving around for a bit. And coming back. Ofc he doesn't like u. I text Liam and tell him about the date and ask his opinion. He says just see where it goes.

 I walk downstairs and I see Louis walking in the house. "Hey baby" he says. "Hey babe" i reply. "Haz you're not dressed" Louis says. Well neither are you i  reply smartly. "Well i was out running errands" Louis says.  "what were you doing" i ask. "just helping out my friend a bit." "Lets both get dress and I'll meet you in an hour." "Ok." I say. "Bye babe." He kisses my forehead before i walk off. I head back to my room and get in the shower. I put on some jeans and one of Louis's hoodies. I brush my teeth and i head downstairs. Louis is wearing my shirt. "Are you ready to go?" Louis asked me. "Yes"

(Louis's pov)

Harry came downstairs in my hoodie and some shorts. God he always looks good, but he looks even better in my clothes. I'm wearing his shirt. I can't wait to go on the date. "Are you ready to go?" I ask Nick. "Yes" "ok." "We're leaving for our date". I yell out to the house. I get some responses mostly just okays and stay safe. We walk out the house and get in my Telsa (beep beep. is that my bestie in a tessie). "So where are you dropping me off at." What do you mean" "cuz the mission was accomplished to make Noer jealous, so where you dropping me off at." Harry says. Does he think that this was all to make ELEANOR jealous. Wow. "haz" "Yes" "im taking you on a date." Like a real date. Like Just the two of us." Harry asks. "Yes Harry." "Oh. Ok." He replies shocked. The fact that he didn't even think that i was taking him on a date makes this x2 better. I can't wait to see his reaction. 

We arrive at Disneyland. "Babe we're here". Harry looks over at me. Lou you just- i know Haz. I said what i said. Now let's go.  I get out and i go over to his side of the car. I open the door and i grab his hand... "Babeee come on it'll be fun". Harry is just sitting there shocked. He grabs my hand and gets out of the car. We started walking and he let go of my hand. I start walking closer to him and i intertwine our hands so we're holding hands again. Harry starts to blush, but tried to hide it with his other hand. We walk into Disneyland hand in hand. First, we go on the roller coaster. Harry gets scared and he cuddles into me. Then, we go on a bunch of other rides and take silly photos. Next, we walk around the park holding hands while eating cotton candy. 3 hours later we're walking out of Disneyland laughing and  smiling. "Thank you Lou. This was so fun, i enjoyed spending time with you" "Haz. Its not over yet. I still have some more things planned." "Oh." "Cmon Hazza im taking you somewhere else." 

I grab his hand and rush him back to my car. We get in the car and i take him to Build-A-Bear. His eyes light up when we get there. I see how excited he is. Omg he's so cute when he's excited! We head in. Hand in hand. He's running around the shop like a kid in a candy store. He's so cute. He builds him a bear and puts a wish in it. He sees this really nice bear that has Haz on it. We check the price. "Woah its $950 never mind, I'll come back and get it next time" Harry said sadly. While he's picking out clothes for his bear I secretly buy him the bear. For the wish i put "for you to be mine forever". Then i hid it in the bottom of the bag. He bought some clothes for his new teddy i bought him. We took some silly pictures and then we left. "Thank you Lou. This has been the best day ever." "Love....... who said it was done" "there's more"? Harry asks shocked. "Just one more thing" 

We get back in the car and drive to the cliff. "Wait here" i tell Harry. "Ok" he replies. I get out of the car and I take the bag with the bear that i bought him and head over to the spot. I set up the food, flowers, and music. Just some chill music. I head back to the car to see nick on his phone scrolling thru tiktok. "Baby i mean Haz come on. I'm done" he looks up at me with a confused look. "Ok" he stands up. I put my hands over his eyes. "Lou what are you doing" He asks me. "Do you trust me Hazza" "more than anyone in the world" "ok so wait and you'll see." I lead him to the spot and remove my hands. He looks at the picnic i have set up and he's speechless. He regains his voice. "Lou you did all of this." "Mhm." "For me." "Mhm." "That's so sweet, thank you so much." He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back. He pulls away, then he realized what he did. "Louis im so s- I cut him off. "No need to apologize. Its alright. I kissed back". that shuts him up "ok."

While were watching the sunset. I hand Harry the bear. At first he didn't realize it was bear he wanted... He turned around. "Omg thank you" he kisses me on the lips. It was a quick peck, but it was cute. "Haz." "Yes" "I want you to open the wish on your birthday. I hope that by that time. It has happened." "Ok" we take some cool photos together and individually. the sun sets and we head back to the house.

Remember this: this is MY story. IM writing it. NOT YOU. ok. Have a good day. It took so long to update bc ya know i struggle with cute chapters. Plu