Mom I'm in pain :(

Quick a/n.... I wrote this chapter yesterday and accidently deleted it today so im rewriting it based off of memory oki. Fuck you wattpad.
(Harry's pov)
Did yesterday really happen? Nah it obviously was another sex dream I had about Louis. There's no way. I feel something brushing against my ass. I turn around and I'm face to face with Louis. (Quick plot change a bit. They're in Louis's room and they cleaned up before going to sleep.) I get up frantically, get dressed and run to my room without getting noticed. I can't believe it.... I had sex with Louis. I had sex with Louis. Then it finally hit me WAIT WHAT? I HAD SEX WITH LOUIS omg omg. Omg. I get in the shower and i get dressed. 

I head downstairs and see Taylor and Niall in the kitchen. "Good morning Harry" Taylor says. "Morning Tay" "hey Ni" "hey H" Niall replied back. "so how was the photo shoot?" "It was good, but really tiring. We came back late last night and we all slept in the living room bc we were so tired." I noticed because you didn't come in the room last night." "Yeah i know" i make me some oatmeal and i head back to the room. I put on some Charmed and started watching it. But i couldn't focus. I kept thinking about the previous night. "Daddy faster" he was so good in bed. Oh god how am i gonna face him after last night. I just gotta practice. 

(Timeskip to after he practices)

ok now i got that down. All i need to do is get it out of my head "cum for me princess." I do the one thing that will clear it from my head..... Going out for a drive. I go downstairs no one is down there. I het in my car and go for a drive. I head to the beach and i sit there and look out at the water clearing my head. (It worked)

(Louis's pov)
I woke up in my bed alone. Did me and Harry really have sex last night? I don't know. My room is clean. Im dressed. Harry isn't here. "Maybe it was all a dream." It felt real though "I'll ask Harry about it later. Make sure not to mention sex dream you don't want him to know you're dreaming of fucking him into your bed. Yeah. I'll just ask him what happened last night. I get up and take a shower. Flashes of that dream keeps popping in my head "daddy please I want you to face fuck me so good i forget my own name." I hurry up and shower. I get dressed and I head over to Harry's room. He's not there. I go downstairs and ask Niall where he's at. He said he doesn't know. I search around the whole house. "He's not here" "did ANYONE see where Harry went?" 

"Well Harry went for a drive and now Harry is right here" I recognize that voice. I turn around its Harry. "Haz don't scare me like that." "You were looking for me?" "Yeah. I wanted to ask you a question about last night" "um ok" Harry replies. "What happened last night?" "Well you invited me to your room to watch a movie. You fell asleep mid-movie and i got up to leave, but you wanted me to stay so i stayed for awhile then when you fell asleep i went back to my room and went to sleep." Harry explains. "Oh okay. Thanks i was just a little confused about something" I say "what were you confused about?" Harry asks me. I feel my face turn red at the thought of my sex dream about him. "I- i- oh its n-nothing" I stutter out. "Well you wanna watch a movie later?" I ask. "I- uh. Got something to do. Sorry" "oh. Its okay." He just doesn't want to be bothered with you. You're so needy. I see why he doesn't want to hang out. I go in my room to watch a movie by myself when there's a knock at my door. 

 (Im so sorry for how im abt to do this) 

Its Eleanor. "Hey Louis, you um wanna go to the movies with me? Well since Harry's too busy why not?  "Yeah sure El. I'll come get you around 4 okay? "Okay bye" I mean how bad can it be? I get dressed and I head downstairs. I see Harry. I turn around and i start to head back upstairs. He realizes what i did. "Hey Lou." "Uh hey Haz. "So is that offer for the movie still on the table? "You said you had something to do right? Plus Eleanor asked me to go see a movie with her. I said kinda sassy. Harry face went from happy to hurt. Really hurt. "Oh ok" he starts to walk away. "Wait Haz." He stops. "I'm sorry I said that kinda rude. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" 

"Its fine" he says not looking at me. "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine" he said looking at the ground." "So why are you about to cry?" "I'm not. Im fine." "Then look at me" He doesn't look at me. "Haz look at me" I said a little louder. He still doesn't look at me. "Jesus fucking christ would you look at me" I said with anger and hurt in my voice. He looks up at me and i see tears all down his face. "Harry i-." He runs to his bedroom and lock the door. "Hazza please let me in" "No. Just go away Louis. Leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you. Or to anyone as a matter of fact so please get the HELL away from my door and go continue your day as if i weren't even here. CUZ CLEARLY EVERYONE WAS HAPPIER WHEN I WAS GONE." 

"I actually was really sad cuz i missed you the whole time, but you know if you want me to leave you alone, then I'll do that. See you around nick. I started crying cuz that hurt me. The loml said he wants nothing to do with me anymore, and yes that hurt me, because what am i supposed to do now? I go in my room and cry for about an hour when i realized it 3:30pm. I get up and quickly get ready. I head over to Addison's room to see if she was ready to go. I opened the door and my jaw dropped. She was gorgeous. She had on this black dress with jewels and these pretty sandals. "you like it?" She asks me. "No-" "oh. Im sorry I'll change" "No no no. I don't like it. I love it. You look so fucking goregous." "Oh. Thank you" we head downstairs. Everyone is looking at us. "What?" "Nothing. What are you two up to?" "We're going on a movie date" Eleanor answered before i could speak. I could see the disapproval in their face, and i know exactly why. Harry. Anyways. See yall later. I grab her hand and walk out the door. 

(Timeskip to after the movie cuz idc)

We walk in hand in hand laughing and talking. I got to say. It was nice. I drop Eleanor off at her room then I go to mine. I lay down and look at the ceiling. I should be happy. I can't stop thinking of Harry and how i hurt him. I don't want to hurt him, so i think i know what i have to do.... I get up and head over to Harry's room. I knock. "Come on in" i walk in. "Hey Haz. Uh we need to talk." "O-okay" he said nervously. "So I think we can stop fake dating. Eleanor asked me on a date today and she tried to kiss me." "Oh." "You should be happy." "I am" "you look a little down." "Ive been upset since earlier. I'm fine" "oh ok. I just wanted to tell you that we're breaking up. Lmao I said that like we were ACTUALLY dating. It was all fake. None of it was real". All of it was real. You're in love with this boy, but he doesn't love you back and you don't want to hurt him so you're doing the right thing. 

"Yeah haha it was all fake. None of it was real, I'm happy for you" said in a fake happy tone. "Well cya." "Mhm" I walked out the room. I closed the door and i Instantly hear Harry start crying. He called someone. I listen closely. Whoever was on the phone said "hey honey whats up." Wait what? Honey. He already has a new boo. Like i said. He never even cared. It was all an act. Then i hear Harry break down on the phone "Mom i'm in pain. My heart. It hurts." "What happened talk to me" "i had this friend(explains everything that happened) and and now i think i just lost my bestfriend" "oh honey its gonna be okay. I promise. Everything happens for a reason and it will hurt at first, but it'll get better." 

"You're right mom. Thank you. I love you Goodnight" he says like he's all cheered up "goodnight son" she says. He hangs up the phone and starts bawling his eyes out again. "Why me? I always lose the people i love." He cries. I open the door and run back in and tackle him into a hug. I throw him on top of me. He's on my lap facing me. I lift his chin up. "Haz. You will NEVER lose me. We just continue to hug like that and we fall asleep like that.

Ooo not me tearing them apart from each other..... Don't worry yall i have a plan. Just wait. But omg he chose Eleanor over Harry. He needs to get slapped. He really went on a date with HER instead of Harry. What the fuck Louis what was that? (Ur a god if you know where that last quote is from)