He nodded and changed the document.

Gautham said, "Done, it's only us two now but why did you have to change it?"

She replied, "Coz I know that Krish would again try to become the partner of Esonic by using the previous document since I only used verbal words but I recorded it in my phone."

He continued, "Okay, but now where will we put this document?"

She replied, "Since your house has already been checked and you're an expert of using internet, put the document's copy in my email account, can you do that?"

He said, "Yes, I can do it but what about the original document?"

She replied, "Next week on Tuesday, Anand will have to leave India and go back to Europe so, I'll tell Anand to take this document with him then Krish wouldn't harm Anand and also, he wouldn't get the document."

He continued, "Good Idea but babes! there are cameras here, it might have recorded our talk."

She replied, "Don't worry, In this cabin, there's no any single camera."

He said, "You're the best, babes!"

She replied, "I know and always I am."

______

Kavita exclaimed, "Anand, where did you go?"

He replied, "Mumma, She went with her friend don't worry."

Kavita continued, "But she went with a man,  how can you trust him?"

He replied, "Come on Mumma, I trust both of them, she'll be back."

Kavita said, "For what business, did she go?"

He replied, "Just chill, Mumma."

Kavita nodded and smiled.

_______

Arvind went back home and Shanaya asked, "How's bhai, Arvind? Is he well?"

He replied, "He's fine, I came back home coz Mom and Bhabi are with him."

She continued, "Btw, I got a call from Ishita, she told me that Aunty isn't feeling well and she wants to see Ananya."

He replied, "I don't think Bhabi will go."

Shanaya dialed Ananya and she picked it up.

Shanaya said, "Bhabi, Ishita had called me saying that Aunty isn't well and she wants to see you."

Ananya replied, "Tell her that I won't come, I hate them."

Shanaya continued, "Bhabi, Ishita also told me that Aunty wants to confess something to you regarding your father."

She replied, "Hmm..."

Shanaya disconnected the phone call.

Arvind exclaimed, "Shanaya, Should we go to Aunty?"

Shanaya replied, "Yeah, let's go."

They left from there.

_______

Gautham said, "Who's phone call was it, babes?"

Ananya replied, "Shanaya, let's go to Ishita's home."

Gautham continued, "But why?"

She replied, "Mom isn't well and she wants to confess to me regarding about my father."

Gautham nodded and they left from Esonic.

______

Arvind and Shanaya reached Ishita's home and they got in.

Shanaya asked, "How are you, Aunty?"

Karishma replied, "Not well, where's Aunty?"

Shanaya continued, "She didn't come."

Someone said, "I'm here."

Karishma was happy seeing Ananya.

Karishma exclaimed, "Come and sit next to me, Anu."

Ananya replied, "Don't call me Anu from your mouth, I hate it."

Karishma continued, "Ishu, take others with you and leave from here, I want to talk to Anu privately."

All of them left.

Ananya said, "Tell me what do you want?"

Karishma replied, "Anu, you always asked me that why did your father divorce your mother and marry me, isn't it?"

She nodded.

Karishma continued, "The truth is that your father's name is Karan and he was a gangster Anu, your father was a bad guy, he married lots of girls and I was just one of them and one thing that I never told you is that Ishita's mother is Riya not me, I just took care of her, my biological daughter's you Anu, I'm serious, if you want let's do a DNA test but I know that you won't believe me coz you hate me but always remember one thing that I love you."

Ananya was amazed.

She went closer to Karishma and Karishma pulled her and kissed her forehead.

Karishna said, "If you can please forgive me Anu."

After saying that she died.

Ananya shouted, "Mom!"

Others came in and saw Karishma dead.

Ishita held Ananya's shirt's collar and exclaimed, "You killed my mom."

There was no response.

Ananya was still in shock while others were weeping.

Your writer,
JB.