Chapter 3

Hi Everybody.

Hope all of you are fine.

Here's a new update.

Please vote and coment.

She heard that and did not go anywhere, she was just there sleeping on the floor.

In her dream:
She said, "Krish, where are you taking me to? I can't see anything." He replied, "Anu, open your eyes and look." She opened her eyes and saw a house. She smiled and looked at him. She exclaimed, "its like a dream, Krish!" He said, "When we will get married, this will be our house."

She smiled and woke up. She realised that it was a dream. Ananya wiped her tears and went downstairs. She saw no one and looked at the time.

She said, "Oh Shit! Its 1am, I'm really hungry, let me go to the kitchen."

She went there and found nothing. She decided to make noodles. She ate and went outside and sat on a bench. She saw the compound was empty and it started raining heavily. She played and danced in the rain. Suddenly, there was someone that held her waist. She felt it and turned.

She said, "Who are you?"

The guy replied, "Your future."

She exclaimed, "I don't know you."

The guy replied, "I know you really well since 3 yrs I have been following you because I love you, Anu."

She couldn't see his face.

She continued, "I'm married."

He replied, "I know that you got married to Anand."

She was stunned and said, "Tell me who are you?"

The guy replied, "Anu, the day you'll know me, will be the day you'll love life."

She continued, "I hate life."

She was about to leave but he held her waist from the back and pulled her closer.

He replied, "look into my eyes, I'm not a dangerous guy, I just want love from you but not by force."

They had an eyelock and bolna plays.

Chhuteya na chhute mose
Rang tere dolna
Ik tere baajo dooja
Mera koi Mol na
Bolna mahi bolna
Bolna mahi bolna

She was so lost in him and slowly, he left her and vanished. She ran inside and had a shower.

She thought, "Who is that guy? Why was so lost in him? It feels like I've a relation with him like I know him."

She looked outside the window and he was there. He waved at her and she had no response. She closed the windows and went to sleep.

Next Day
It was sharp 8am, Ananya woke up and opened the windows and saw him still there with his face covered. She felt pity and ran downstairs and went to him.

She said, "why are you doing this?"

He replied, "I love you, Anu."

She was shook. He came closer to her and pulled her to him.

He continued, "The day I saw you for the first time, I fell in love with you, Anu and I've always been following you but you only loved Krish."

She looked at him and they have an eyelock.

He said, "Anu, I'm leaving now but for the next two days, I'll always be here at night and in the morning, but after two days I'll not be there because your husband, Anand is coming."

She looked at him and he left.

Kavita saw her and exlaimed, "Anu, what are you doing there?"

Your Writer,
JB.