Chapter 7

Ananya nodded and said, "I'll call you later, you don't need to come, Anand and Shanaya are here." The guy replied, "Anu, I'm already in the hospital but I won't come there inside, I'll be there to see you." The guy hunged up the phone. Shanaya came in and hugged Ananya. Shanaya said, "Bhabi, what happened to dad?" Ananya replied, "its an attack Shanaya, where is Anand?" Shanaya continued, "Outside, he'll be coming here right now." Anand came there in a royal look.

Kavita hugged him and she said, "Anand! Look at Sachin

Kavita hugged him and she said, "Anand! Look at Sachin." Anand came to Sachin and holded his hands. Sachin saw him and couldn't say anything. Ananya went outside and sat at the reception. She said(to herself), "At least Anand is here, now everything will be fine." The receptionist exclaimed to Ananya, "Excuse me, a gentleman named Anand called you upstairs." She nodded and went there. Anand said, "Thank you Ananya for taking care of my family." Ananya replied, "its my responsibility you don't need to thank me." She continued, "How long will you stay here?" He replied, "Now, I'll be here always." Ananya nodded and was about to leave when Anand holded her wrist. She turned and said, "Anand please leave me." He replied, "Aren't you happy that I came?" Ananya continued, "Yeah, I am." Anand pulled her closer to him and there was no space for air to pass. He said, "I don't think so." Ananya felt uncomfortable and exclaimed, "please leave me I've to go." Anand continued, "When I'm really close to you don't you feel anything?" Ananya was shocked and looked at him. They had an eye lock and kaise bataye plays.

Kaise bataye kyun tujhko chahe
Yaara bata na paaye
Baatein dilon ki dekhon zuban ki ankhe tujhe samjhayen
Tu jaane na
Tu jaane na
Tu jaane na
Tu jaane na

Anand said, "Ananya, I really love you." Ananya couldn't say anything and remembered the proposal scene of Krish. She started smiling and the smile disappeared. Anand exclaimed, "its fine Ananya, I don't need an answer, I can understand." Ananya said, "I'm sorry Anand but I can never love someone again, I hate the word love after krish cheated me." Anand nodded and smiled though he was hurt by those words. Anand left from there and Ananya was still weeping.

So, I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!!!please vote and comment on my story!!!thank you so much for your support!!! I'll always need them!!!love you guys!!!💪💪💪💯💯💯

From your writer,
JB.