Chapter 16

Anand smiled and thought, "She's lying, who would it be? I need to find out." Anand went outside the room and she remembered Gautham's words. A message popped up in her phone and she looked at it.

Text
The guy: Jaan, why did you commit suicide?
Ananya: Nothing Vishnu, just got carried away by emotions.
The guy: Jaan, you're lying, tell me the truth, what did Gautham tell you privately?
Ananya: Vishnu, why do you love me?  I don't love you then why are you spoiling your life behind me?
The guy had no answers.
The guy: What's our relation? You always wait for my call or my message, if you answer this question, I'll answer that one.

Ananya was shook by the message. She thought, "Should I reply or not? Why do I always wait for his calls or messages? Whatever he said its true but why? What's my relation with him? Anand is my husband and what about him?"

She remembered Arvind's words, "Bhabi, I got to know the guy's name." She exclaimed, "I know, he's Vishnu, the guy told me today he's name." Arvind replied, "No Bhabi it's....... "  Ananya stopped him and said, "Arvind, he's Vishnu don't tell me anything your wrong."

She came out from the flashback and thought, "What did Arvind want to tell me?" Ananya got discharged from the hospital and she came back home with Anand.

Kavita said, "Anu, why did you do that?" Ananya replied, "Maa it's nothing, don't worry."

Arvind came downstairs and saw them. Ananya exclaimed, "Arvind, I want to talk to you."  Arvind nodded and they came to the garden. They sat on the bench.

Arvind said, "What is it, Bhabi?" Ananya continued, "That Day when Vishnu Vihari came here, I told you that the guy who chats with me is Vishnu, you said no then I stopped you so, tell me if he's not Vishnu, who's he?" Anand replied, "Bhabi, you'll be shocked, it's your husband, Anand."

Ananya was shook and said, "Are you sure?" Arvind nodded. Arvind left and went inside. Ananya was remembering their previous chats.

Anand came to her and sat there. He exclaimed, "What happened, Ananya?" She came back to her senses and replied, "Nothing." Ananya continued, "Anand, Gautham has given us only 2 weeks to vacate this house, we don't have time." Anand nodded.

That time, there was a phone call from Gautham, Ananya picked up and he said, "Hi Babes! I want to tell you something, meet me at 4th street at 4pm." She replied, "Okay, I'll be there." She disconnected the phone call and Anand exclaimed, "Ananya, don't say that it was Sanjana tell me who was it?"  She said, "It was Gautham, I wanted to tell you something, please don't get angry." Anand nodded.

She continued, "That Gautham told me something that day, that's why I committed suicide, I'm really scared."

Precap: Ananya gets a letter from Sachin's(Her father-in-law) office about Gautham.

This is it for today! I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! So,  Anand is the guy!!! So suspense is out and yet more is to come!!! Please vote and comment on my story!!! 🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍👍

Your writer,
JB.