Chapter 11

She closed the diary and kept it in her bag. At that time, she got a call from someone named 'Gautham.' She thought, "Who's this?" Ananya picked up and said, "Who are you and what do you want?" He replied, "I'm Gautham, you don't know me but I know you really well, your father-in-law, I'm his customer." Ananya said, "what do you want to know? Papa is no more." Gautham continued, "I know babes! I just want to meet you." She replied, "okay but where?" He said, "I'm coming there." She hunged up the phone call. A message popped up in her phone. Without wasting time, she looked at the message.

Text
The guy wrote: Jaan, why are you worried?
She sent: I don't know what's your name but I really need your help, you know me very well, there was a call from Gautham just a few minutes ago, he was telling me that he was Papa's customer and he'll meet me now in the hospital and he was calling me babes!
The got angry and wrote: don't worry jaan, I'm here in the hospital if you need me, just call me and I'll be there.
She sent:😊😊

Gautham entered the hospital and asked the receptionist, "Excuse me, Where is Sachin Vihari's room? He has just died." The receptionist answered, "Room no. 200 but no one is there, it's only a woman who's Sachin's daughter-in-law." Gautham did not say anything and went to room no. 200. Arvind came to Ananya and said, "Bhabi, we have to leave, all the formalities are done." Ananya replied, "Okay, let's leave." At that time, A doctor came and exclaimed, "I want to talk to her." Arvind continued, "Bhabi, I'll wait for you outside." Ananya nodded and the doctor closed the door. The doctor removed his mask and the white coat. She said, "Who are you?" He replied, "I'm Gautham." Ananya got scared and was shivering. Gautham came closer to her and held her hand. Ananya stopped shivering and he said, "Babes! Sachin Vihari promised and signed an official document to me regarding to Vihari's property." Ananya was shook and replied, "But Papa did not say anything to me or to the family." Gautham continued, "Babes! As the document states, there are only few weeks for you and your family to leave that house." Ananya exclaimed, "Gautham, do you have any debt?" He said, "There is no any debts but Sachin sir and I have signed, I'm sorry because I can't tell you the reason, I have promised Sachin sir." Ananya nodded.

This is it for today!!I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Please vote and comment on my story!!! Thank you so much for your support and I'll always need it!!! Love you guys!!!🙏💪💪💪💯💯💯🙏🙏

Your writer,
JB.