Disney Characters go to Hogwarts [CLOSED]

The WattpadDisney and the WattpadPotterverse profiles have teamed up to bring you an exciting new writing prompt so get your quills ready.

Have you ever thought that Mulan was brave like a Gryffindor, or that Belle was as wise as a Ravenclaw or even how Prince Charming was a party boy Hufflepuff?

Well, we did!

Now it's your turn to tell us what you think

Now it's your turn to tell us what you think. We challenge you to pick your Disney character(s) to go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. In 2,000 or less tell us about your Disney character and their adventure at Hogwarts. Be sure to include what house they are in or even write the hat sorting ceremony to let us know.

GUIDELINES

♥ Your story must be a maximum of 2,000 words long.

♥ Please submit using this FORM in order to have your entry count.

♥ The entry must be in English.

♥ We'll be assessing stories based on grammar and spelling, narrative voice, and overall creative execution.

♥ Your story must follow Content Guidelines outlined by Wattpad.

♥ Have fun and enjoy!

SCHEDULE

Contest will begin on the 30th August 2020 and run through the end of the month. Deadline for entries is 30th September 23:59 PM EST. Any entries submitted after this time will not be counted.

PRIZES

🌟 The top entry will be added to our anthology that will be published on the WattpadDisney and the WattpadPotterverse profile.

🌟 Winners will receive a shoutout from both profiles.

🌟 Winners also get a fabulous sticker to showcase your winning entry!

FAQs

Do I have to make a new book?

You can submit an existing or separate book but please ensure that when submitting, the link must be your entry link, and we cannot add your existing book in our respective reading list.

Does it have to be 2,000 words and do I need to write a single chapter only?

As it's a one-shot contest, the word limit is that and not over. Adding more than one chapter is welcome but please keep in mind the whole book must meet our word limit.

Can I do a co-written story with someone?

Yes, you can! However, if you choose to publish on both your profiles, be aware that we can only add one story to our respective reading lists, not both.

Can I enter more than one entry?

As much we love to read your creative stories, only one entry per user is allowed.

What about Mature? Are LGBTQ+ characters allowed?

Of course, we always welcome LGBTQ+ characters and stories! Mature is allowed as well but please remember that it must meet the Wattpad Content Guidelines in order to be accepted.

How will our stories get judged?

Stories are judged on various factors, such as writing quality (spelling, punctuation, and grammar), originality, and relation to our two prompts.

How do I submit my story for this contest?

Just complete this FORM and that's it!

DISCLAIMER

Please note, the following contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff.