Villains Of Disney [Closed]

Photosensitivity Warning: Please note, contest chapter(s) may include flashing images/gifs.

*  *  *  *  *

Do you love a good Disney villain as much as we do? Then this is the place for you :)

What happened to the Queen of Hearts to "off everyone's heads"?   What if the Wicked Queen had a good reason to poison that apple??  Give us your best baddest Disney Villain flashfic in 500 -1000 words

What happened to the Queen of Hearts to "off everyone's heads"?   What if the Wicked Queen had a good reason to poison that apple?? Give us your best baddest Disney Villain flashfic in 500 -1000 words.

Rules and Guidelines

  👹  Must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines. Your submitted work must be written within the Wattpad Content Guidelines.

  👹  Deadline: 09/09/2021 12:00 am CST.

  👹  For this contest, we only accept English-written FlashFics. (But we hope to expand our languages soon)

  👹  The story can be part of an existing collection of stories on your profile. Separate or Standalone stories are also acceptable.

  👹  Due to the nature of this contest & word count we don't accept mature content for this contest.

  👹  You may submit up to 2 stories, but only 1 prize can be one per writer.

  👹  Stories may be submitted using this . Only stories submitted via this form will be considered.

  👹  Winners announcement: On or before 09/13/2021 12:00 am CST.

  👹  Only stories between 500 to 1000 words will be accepted, thank you.

Prizes

👹  Winners will receive stickers.

👹  Shoutouts on the WattpadDisney message board.

👹  Bragging rights.

Contest Disclaimer

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.