Disney in Reality [Closed]

Hello disnerdz,

Hello disnerdz,

It's almost the end of the month of June and the onset of summers but the creativity and imagination never ends. July will be here soon with new possibilities. With this upcoming month we present you a unique contest and an opportunity to write your fascination in words.

Ever wondered what if Elsa broke into the real world and started making castles or what if Olaf was spotted enjoying summers at the beach? In the realm of imagination anything is possible.

"You are a Disney character breaking out of the Disney world into the real one. At first it seemed thrilling but you seem to have lost your way in the real world and found yourself in the weirdest situation."

Your challenge is to write a flash fiction within 500-750 word limit imagining a Disney character who has entered the real world. Feel free to take any character from any universe however it should belong to the world of Disney.

Rules and Guidelines

• Your submitted work must be written within the Wattpad Content Guidelines.

Deadline: 7 July, 11:59 pm UTC

• For this contest, we only accept English written FlashFics. (But we hope to expand our languages soon)

• The story can be part of an existing collection of stories on your profile or can be written as a standalone

• Due to limited word count we don't accept mature content for this contest.

• You can submit more than one entry, but keep in mind that only one of your entries can win.

• You must submit your entry via this form.

• Winners will be announced within 3-5 days after deadline.

• Your entry must be between 500-750 words

• We encourage participants to use the tag: #DisneyInReality

• Your main character should be an existing Disney character. The character of your choice does not have to be a main character of that Disney universe.

Prizes

• Three winners will be given shout-outs from the WattpadDisney profile.

• Winners will receive stickers.

• Bragging rights.

• A feature on one of our reading lists.

• An interview with our winners that will be featured on the WattpadDisney Club House.

Disclaimer

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of the said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated