Villains Of Disney {Winners}

Photosensitivity Warning: Please note, contest chapter(s) may include flashing images/gifs.

Welcome Hero, Heroine, & Villain Disnerdz!

We're back to announce the bestest baddest Villains of Disney, but first there's a few things we'd like to say.

On behalf of the cast members, Thank you to all who showed interest & participated in our Villains of Disney flashfic writing contest & to make it a wicked success.

Let us just say that all the entries were evil & a great fun to read. We hope you all had as much fun with this experience as we did.

We had quite a few participants, so we have 3 winners & 3 honorable mentions for you.

Now the time we've all been waiting for & the winners are, Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the nefarious villain of all...

👹 Lady Tremaine of "Impermanent Names" by NiyaVenus...

👹 Maleficent of "Maleficent's Staff" by LynnS13 ...

👹 Mother Gothel of "Mother Gothel: The Untold Story" by JoAnn314 ...

Our honorable mentions, positively evil villains, are...

👹 Dr. Facilier of "Deal with the Devil" by Screenplaymaster ...

👹 Dr. Facilier of "Dr. Facilier, Ph. D" by OwLover6262 ...

👹 Donella of "The Eternal Library" by GogglesBabe...

Congratulations to all our villains!

We will contact the winners shortly about prizes won. Unfortunately, only our winning stories will receive prizes. All honorable mentions, as well as our winners receive bragging rights!

Hope to see everyone again in our various frivolities & contests.

The Cast Members of WattpadDisney