The Path to Acceptance {CLOSED}

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Hello Disnerdz and Happy Pride Month!

The month of June is dedicated to celebrating diversity for our LGBTQIAP+ community. Let us acknowledge each and every person and live in harmony with a mindset of peace and serenity. Every person begins on their own pathway of finding one's self. The many winding roads of others will cross and part ways. These experiences help shape a person's pathway for better or for worse. Be kind always. You are far more powerful than you may think.

 You are far more powerful than you may think

❤️🧡💛 Prompt 💚💙💜

Write about a Disney character's adventure that revolves around their own self acceptance in who they are. A few examples could be a flaw, personality trait, or something that goes against the social norm of their community. Please use Disney characters for this prompt. Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars are welcome too!

❤️🧡💛 Rules and Guidelines 💚💙💜

🌈 Must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

🌈 Contest Deadline is the 30th of June, 23:59 (11:59 pm) EST.

🌈 For this contest, we only accept English-written stories. (But we hope to expand our languages soon)

🌈 We do not accept mature stories for this contest.

🌈 The story cannot be part of an existing collection of stories on your profile.

🌈 Multiple entries are not allowed. You may only submit one story per user.

🌈 To submit your entry, please use this form.

🌈 Winner or Winners will be announced by the 5th of July!

🌈 Your prompt must have no more than a maximum of 1,500 words.

❤️🧡💛 Prizes 💚💙💜

🌈 A shout out on the @WattpadDisney message board.

🌈 A sticker.

🌈 Bragging rights.

We ask that you keep the Wattpad Code of Conduct in mind when participating and that all entries adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines. Feel free to visit the Safety Portal at any time to learn more about keeping safe on Wattpad.

Contest Disclaimer

Please note that this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse contest entries that we feel do not meet the required criteria or contain potentially triggering material. We are not obliged to give feedback related to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges will not be tolerated and may be reported to Wattpad's Trust and Safety team for their inspection.