-2- Fright Night

8:26 am...Wednesday Morning...

It was finally time for our midterms and I feel pretty confident. I woke up pretty early this morning and ate a decent breakfast. I would say scrambled eggs and bacon is pretty decent. My head still spins at the thought of Silas. He's so caring and generous. 

"Jhemeni, hurry up. I can't be late,"

"Yeah yeah, I know," I express my blase emotion. Monroe rolls her eyes flicking me off. I snicker at her annoyance and grab my book bag. Hmmm I have approximately 10 minutes to get to class. Oh what the hell, I can make it. I bolt pass Monroe and out our dorm entrance. Come on, I gotta make it. Turn left...make a right.. right.. left.. shit! Before I could stop myself, I collide with a tall figure. 

"Mmm, going somewhere," the specimen interrogates. I look up at the intrusive individual and I'm met with sapphire pools of seduction. I instantly feel my nectar slip from within me staining my panties.

"Hi...Silas," I mutter. He gives me an sly smile as his clutches my waist. Time froze between us. I blush at the thought of his lips on mine; or his strong hands gripping firmly on my butt. Mmm I'm getting wetter by the minute. 

"Hope you're not rushing to class. It's been cancelled due to the professor's emergency surgery," I'm informed. Ugh, finally a break. That takes me out of one jam, but here I am submerged in another. 

"Silas..I...mmm -"

"Go on a date with me,"

"Where," I ask wanting to know the location of our date. 

"The tree where we first really met..that will be our spot," he assures. I look at him in wonder and nod. 

"Sure Silas," is  all I could utter out before his soft lips crashes into mine. My fingers run the maze of his hair and our tongues fight for dominance. Me being the much smaller person, I  gladly lost that battle. His hands pins me closer subsequently allowing me to feel his heart racing. I want more..I'm yearning for more, but he swiftly pulls away. 

" Let's go on that date first," he suggest. I nod agreeing with him. With that being said he was gone. Fuck! What is he doing to me? I head back to my dorm and lay down.

"Hey kitty cat, what's wrong," Monroe intrudes.

"Silas..."

"OOOOO BITCH DID YOU FUCK HIM,"her words rang loudly through the dorm.

"How Sway.... I was gone for like only 15 mins," I laugh at her.

"Soooo alot can happen in 15 mins," she smirks.

"You mean the guys you slept with only lasted 5 mins," I clapback.

"You know what bi-,"

"Why you salty did I hit a nerve," I smirk.

"Keep trying me with that dry ass weave and you gonna catch these hands,"

"Your daddy like my dry ass weave,"I chuckle.

"If he likes you, he apparently like dry ass pus too," she smirks. Ooooo I can't stand that fake lip tramp. 

11:30 pm...Wednesday Night...

My hands shake uncontrollably. What if I say or do idiotic? Ugh Jhemeni don't be nervous, its just a date with Silas. I continue to apply my red lipstick and put on my rosy-gold highlight.

"I don't know why you're going on a date with him this late. You just met him He could be plotting to kill you and burying you somewhere no one would find you, " Monroe says twirling her bubble gum on her index finger. The more she babble about Silas like he was some wolf dressed in sheep's clothing pisses me off.