-1- Frosty Blue Eyes

I'm walking down the streets of New York City and I'm just loving the sky tonight. The stars are so bright and are full of joy...I've never seen them like this before. How rude of me...I'm Jhemeni Bellamy. I'm twenty-one years old; I'm 5'8 slim and trim and one of the best looking browned skinned sistas you will ever meet. I graduated valedictorian of my class and had straight A's since forever. My parents raised me to be strong and proud of who I am. I would never let another individual take me off my path to success, I'm too focused for that. Oh did I mention that I'm crazy rich. Just signed a trust fund check for five million dollars last month. Not saying that money is everything but, I wanna get it straight from the get go, this girl ain't struggling. I'm on my third year of college at Columbia University an Ivy League school in Manhattan. Soon I'll be a lawyer for the stars.

I'm walking down fifths avenue and I finally make it back to my campus. Its crazy being away from your parents, kids constantly partying and screwing where ever they please. I walk into my dorm and my bestie and roommate Monroe is watching tv.

"Hey love, where you been," she asks.

"I was taking a walk. You know, to clear my mind and to get away from all of those neanderthals we call classmates,"

She giggles and heads to the refrigerator. I feel myself becoming sleepy so I'm heading off to bed. I take off my True Religion jeans and my Versace blouse and head straight to bed..naked.

(8:15am Monday Morning....)                                                                                                                               I slowly open my eyes as the sun gently kisses my skin through my window seal. I sit up slowly and stretch, warming my body up for the day. I go into my bathroom and hop right into the shower. The hot steamy water caresses my body. I reach for my shampoo and begin to wash my long black hair. The shampoo lathers up and I wash it out. I cut off the water and step out onto the towel on the floor. I swiftly dry myself because knowing me, I'm probably gonna take forever and wound up late and I'M NEVER LATE. I go to my closet of expensive clothing and shoes and I pick out the cutest beige set. I slip on my black  with the gold trimmings crop top that cuts low and my knee long beige skirt. I can't forget my black Louis Vuitton stilettos with the red bottoms. I sit in my makeup chair and do my famous natural look with lip gloss that has a soft light pink shine. I decided to dry my hair with a towel then flat iron it to give it straight but slightly stringy look. I slide on my beige jacket that matches; grab my books and I'm out the door.

 I slide on my beige jacket that matches; grab my books and I'm out the door

Literature class is putting me to sleep but I gotta keep up my 4.0 GPA. Just when I was about to fall asleep there was a knock at the door. Everyone's head snapped towards the entrance. I nearly melted when I saw who was standing  there. He was tall, tanned skinned, sexy and had these bright blue eyes that looked like they rip into your soul. He was so mysterious and I loved it.

 He was so mysterious and I loved it