Chapter 5.

"What's up maggie?"

I looked up from my food. Glancing at him, I noticed he wore slightly different from normal clothes. Not that I noticed what he wore, Alex you creep... Outfitted with more decent clothing.. he looked.... Cute? Handsome? Adorable? Cuddly? I honestly didn't have words to describe it. I even could notice some girls casting glances at him. New competitors?

"Erm..."

He was stammering. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lily nudging him on. What was that about? I furrowed my eyebrows at him. He was acting strange. Even for his standards. Which were already marginally past mental. 

Then the blow landed.

"Why were you curious about me and Lily's relationship?"

Sh*t, sh*t, Sh*t. He knows.... Should I tell him about my feelings.... NO. It'll ruin whatever we have of a friendship. I decided to go with the usual response.

"just curious."

Magnus looked down towards his feet. He looked... disappointed. It may also have been my imagination, but I could see tears glistening at his eyes... 

"Magnus? Are you okay?" I was worried. Did I hurt him?

"N-nothing." He wiped his eyes with his sleeve. So... that was tears after all... 

Seeing him like this broke my heart from inside out. I was just so worried for him. 

And then, perhaps it was just my impulsiveness, but I had no one to blame but myself for what happened next.

I tilted his chin up so he was facing me, staring deep into his eyes... Honestly, they were beautiful in all their simplicity. Just.. innocent, kind, loving... It was not even a harsh gray, more soothing than anything. 

I could be mesmerized in them for hours. Something like swimming in jell-o. 

And then It happened.

I couldn't tell whether it was him or me that leaned forward first, but I was just glad it happened. Our lips collided, I had been waiting ever since I laid eyes on him for this moment. My first kiss... with Magnus. 

Our kiss was something magical altogether. Like two magnets flung at each other due to their magnetic attraction. And Gosh.... were his lips perfect. Not too harsh and not too soft. Just... Perfect. 

With it's own scent of falafel, adding a bit of Magnus personality into it. By no means was the kiss perfect. But hey, for a first kiss it was pretty good, wouldn't you agree? We kind of awkwardly touched at first, but then just instinctively pushed against each other. Just our longing to be with each other fueled the kiss. I tried not to overthink what I was doing, just letting my mouth do what it wished. 

But all good things have to come to an end. Shoot... We are kissing.. over the table.... in the feasting hall...  

Quickly pulling back, I immediately felt like part of my soul had detached. I wanted to kiss him again so badly. 

I could feel my face was already red and hot, and also all the eyes on me. Quick solution. Glaring. I glared at everyone who dared to look at me, and just shoved food in my mouth, still tasting of falafel from Magnus' mouth. Curse him and his love for falafel... It'll take forever to get it out.

Then, Lily winked at me. Hol' up! Was this planned? I snapped my head to look at the rest of floor nineteen. Nope. They looked dumbfounded. Then looked at Magnus...his head was smoking hot. Literally... the kiss might have fried his brain... oops. But nope, he wasn't expecting it. So just Lily then.. She and I are going to have a little talk later...

OK. There. Maybe the last chapter? IDK? May continue it but this book was supposed to be a one-shot book... So should I continue? Or not? Anyways. I'll leave that up to you'll. 

"All this time, I was finding myself. And I didn't know I was lost." - R.I.P Avicii