Chapter 2"i could see the tears"

once My family could see me in the door opening it was quiet. Everybody was already there and I started to get a wrong feeling about what was going to happen...

**

My brother nick sat in front of me and gave me a intense stare. next to him sat his mate Laura, her long blond lushious Hair drapped over her shoulders. My brother 'nick' and Laura had known each other for long time now, and loved each other through everything... i wished i had a mating bond like them someday.

But that Will happen, mating usually happends around 16 and since i Am from a Alpha bloodline. I was probably going to mate a Alpha too.. Just like my mother.

For years now she said to me..how amazing the mating bond is. My inner wolf was jumping Just at the thought of finnally meeting My mate i couldn't wait any longer now.

Suddenly i was ripped out of My own thoughts "Bella are you even listening" said My mother My father sighed and said Bella we need you to listen, this is important.

I nodd to My father so that he could continue. You are probably going to meet your mate within the time soon.

( Yes we are said My wolf yeahh) focus Bella focus.. My mother continued, Bella we love you no matter what.

But the mating bond is something we cant keep from you, please be carefull with your Actions. Mating bonds with alpha's can be ehm a lot"..said My mom.
Its fine mom i know that and I Will always love u. The thought of leaving my childhood home and pack made me sad but i had no choice. I had to meet my mate and build a life together "and it wil be amazing" My Wolff added.

My mother couldn't hold her tears anymore and started sobbing.. i could see the tears in My fathers eyes but he remained strong.

After a moment of silence My father continued and said "in 2 days there will be multiple alpha's here in our packhouse.. for the anual lawmeeting. I think that you have a good chance at meeting your mate then.

I never attended a lawmeeting but i heard from Nick that is was probably really "boring" for me. But he loved It of course, after all It was his future.

After dinner, the conversation i had with My family still galmed in my head. I looked forward to the normally boring lawmeeting.

**
Hope you all love the story, Just like me🥰

Oh and see this more as an intro for the story.. it wil het longer and better😏😂