I'm Not Afraid Anymore

Marzia's POV
----four weeks later----

We were running out of food solo course I was getting worried. Felix and I decided we needed to get some more supplies. We grabbed the key from behind the counter and walked out, closing the gate and locking it behind us. We turned around to see a hoard behind us. Coming for us. We ran to the car. One of the things grabbed Felix before we could get in. *chomp*

It missed his arm. Just biting the air. I took out the large knife I have had in my belt. I stabbed it through the eye. It fell to the ground. Felix almost passed out, he definitely wasn't well enough to drive. I helped him into the passenger seat, then I walked around and got into the drivers side. Felix was shaking and so was I. Talk about close. I'm getting sick of this already.

Felix's POV

I felt the thing almost bite me, but it missed. Damn.....this shit is screwed up. Marzia killed the thing. We were both shaking. I almost fainted when I thought 'I could die.' Marzia helped me into thw passenger seat and she got in to drive. "Fuck...." I said while trying to stop shaking. "I know. You didn't get bitten, did you?" "No. Thank God." Marzia looked at me with tear filled eyes. "What?" "Noth-Nothing.  I j-just don't want to be apart from you," she studdered as a tear dropped onto the armrest. "And you're not going to. I love you Marzia and I would never leave you. I don't care if you get bitten. I will let you bite me just so we can stay together!" "O-okay," she said and she wiped the tears off her cheeks. "Just believe me. I'll never ever leave you." She started the car and drove through the hoard. We hit a lot of them, but there was no way around. "I'm not scared anymore Felix. I know that you will never leave my side, so im not afraid." She said still focusing on the bodies flying over the car. What happened to Marzia? She seemed way more badass. I smiled. "What?" "Nothing,  your so cute! #Scute!" I remember that's what I used to say about Clementine in The Walking Dead.