The New People

(Hey Peepz, its been a while. I forgot my password but im back now!)

Felix's POV
----6 months later----

We were starving. We finished all the food already. We remember that no one had closed the gate when we went outside a little while ago. I went to close it, then right when I got to it, it slammed open almost hitting me in the face. A man came in. He had dark hair, and he carried an awesome crossbow. A kid followed him in. The kid looked about 12. I grabbed Marzia as she shook in my arms. "Please don't hurt her. You can kill me but please just leave her alone." "What do you think I am? Some kind of monster? Im not gonna kill either of y'all." "D-Do you have a camp? Anywhere that has food?" "Yeah, its not that far from here. We have people, a lot of them." "Yeah you try anything stupid, my dad will kick your ass," the little one said. "Hey watch your mouth." "Do you think, maybe, we could come with you?" Marzia asked. "Yeah, you will have to answer questions when we get there but there easy." Me and Marzia smiled. This could be a new start, but first we need food.

Anonymous' POV

I held my crossbow pointed at them. I told them about our group. I put the blind fold on the girl and then on the man. We threw them in the back of the truck and drove back. "So...you never told us your names," the man said, "and why are we blind folded?" "Just incase, and my name's not exactly important. We pulled up to the gates. "Daryl, Carl! What the fuck were you doing out there?" "Calm down Rick. We brought back two people. Man and woman." "Bring them inside." We carried them inside and sat them in a cell.(SPOILERS FROM THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 4 I THINK) It was safe from walkers here, but what about the disease? Many of our people have died from this disease and one of us had it now. Honestly I hope Glenn don't die from this. That nerd is brave. Im sure he'll be fine.