6. I'd Be Just Fine When You're Gone

Start from the beginning

"How are you and Tony?" I ask changing the subject.

Spencer smiles and turns her head to hide a blush I know was forming on her cheeks.

"We're good, I really like him Ari. He's always making me forget why I gave up on guys in the first place." I smile and run my hand through my hair.

"I'm really happy for you Spence, you guys are cute for each other." She whispers a 'thank you' as our food arrives and we get started on eating.

After lunch we decided to go to Huntington Beach and shop for a little while before tonight.

"Oh! Let's go here!" Spencer exclaimed pulling me into yet another store.

I looked around a bit and found this really cute skirt, I picked it up and pressed it against my hips looking at a mirror to see how it'd look, I tilted my head in thought,

"Ooh that's cute! Get it or I will!" Spencer says before stalking off to another rack.

I folded it and put it around my arm looking around a bit more to find a top then remembered that I had just the top and shoes to match it with at home.

"You ready?" I said going to Spencer who looked to have the whole store in her arms.

"Yes we should go before I shut down the store." She laughs as we walk to the check out register.

Once we got home it was around seven in the evening considering the hour and a half drive to and from the mall, I still had to shower and do my hair and make-up.

I took a long and hot shower getting out just in time for Spencer to take one after me. I went to my vanity and plugged in my straightener, I pulled out my make up bag and all the necessary brushes needed to do my eyes and began my work on them.

I went with a smoky eye, two wing like eyeliner shapes on top with dark red lipstick to finish. I moved on to my hair straightening it then adding a small curl with my side bangs on the right of my face. I got up and looked at the clock on my bedside table seeing that it read nine fifteen.

"Spencer! It's already nine! Are you ready?" I shout placing my outfit on my body.

I slid the skirt up my legs, it reached about mid thigh hugging all my little curves and showing off my thigh tattoo that I got done about seven months ago. I sat down on my bed and slipped on my ankle boots with a heel then stood up walking to my full body mirror to get a look at the finished product.

"Yes I'm re- ooh damn girl you look good!" Spencer says taking a glance at me while putting on her earring.

"Thank you, so do you!" I say taking in her appearance.

She was wearing some black jeans, a red crop top, and a black jacket with stilettos on her feet. She kept her eye makeup at a minimum to give her a natural look but made a statement with her lips being an infamous red, her signature look.

"Thank you madam, let's go I called a cab and he's here." She says putting her ID and money in her front pocket.

I grabbed my clutch and followed her out the door, locking up the apartment on our way out and retreating to the awaiting taxi.

It wasn't long before we were in the club and drinking. The music was blasting and the drinks kept coming, some guys insisted they'd buy our first round and of course we couldn't be rude so we took them.

"I'm gonna go dance!" Spencer says taking off with one of the many guys that had offered us drinks.

"Okay, be careful!" I say to which she waves off.