30. I'm The Only One To Blame

*Listening to Your Call and Like A Knife by Secondhand Serenade, on the spotify playlist Then There's Faith In Love Fanfic so go check it out!*

-Jaime's POV-

I was sitting in the front lounge with everyone, on our way to the airport to finally go home. I was shit faced last night and didn't realize I sent, well more like Vic sent, my email and password to Arianna. I was counting on any kind of miracle in the world for her not to see the email from Jessica.

I walked back to my bunk to check my charging phone and saw that I had a missed text from Ari saying she was about to check my emails for the bill confirmation. Now you'd think, hey why not go and change the password before she gets to it, well I would've if our internet here weren't so slow.

I had my thumb hovering over the call button to stop her or try to distract her from looking any further when her face illuminated my screen getting a call from her and making my heart grow cold instantly.

I hesitantly answer putting the phone to my ear, "Hello?"

"Get on Skype, right now." Was all she said before the line went dead.

My hands got shaky as I grabbed the tablet from my bunk, going to the back room and locking the door behind me, this is it.

As soon as I logged on she began calling, I took a deep breath before hitting the answer button, her red eyes and tear stained cheeks appearing instantly.

"Babe..." I begin.

"Stop right there Jaime, just stop." She interrupts holding her hand out to stop me from talking any further.

"When were you planning on telling me? Or were you just waiting for me to read the email myself..."

"No Ari it wasn't like that." I try to explain.

"Oh really Jaime because it's exactly what it looks like to me." She says wiping her cheek with the palm of her hand.

"No baby, you have to listen to me..."

"Don't call me that!" She shouts with anger pure in her face.

"Arianna, please..." I trail off feeling the tears form in my eyes.

"I-I can't Jaime, you said she was your past, that all of this was over. And then you do this, to us... I can't talk to you right now, I'm sorry."

"Wait no! Arianna!" I call out but am cut off by the disconnection of the call, her online symbol turning off.

I get up from my spot in the sofa and toss the tablet to the side which safely lands on the sofa across from me. I grab onto my hair and let out a low scream as the tears make their way from my eyes down to my cheeks.

I begin to kick the couch out of anger and then see the stack of DVD's placed neatly by the TV and collide my hand with them scattering the cases across the back room instantly.

I hear a knock on the door that quickly turned to frantic banging followed by an 'Open the door Hime' coming from who sounded like Vic.

I unlock the door but refrain from opening it as he got the hint and opened it himself coming in and closing the door behind him.

"Whoa Hime, what the hell is going on?!" He shouts placing his arms on my shoulders as a way to calm me down.

"I fucked up that's what's going on!" I shout in his face.

"How? Talk to me man." He says calmly.

"Everything! Arianna, Jessica, the email, my whole fucking world is crashing and it won't stop!" I grab the roots of my hair again pulling at it roughly before Vic stops me and sits me down next to him on the couch.