5. I Still Think You're Beautiful

[A/N: This chapter does contain sexual content, if you don't want to read it I've marked where it begins and where it ends. Please enjoy and don't forget to vote and leave comments. Love you guys! <3 -Adri]

"Get up, Jaime is here." That's all Spencer had to say to make me whip the covers off my body and get up for the day.

It's two in the afternoon and Jaime has been dragging me around all of San Diego, first we went to breakfast and enjoyed fluffy pancakes, now we're on our way to my next "surprise" as he says.

"Seriously, tell me where we're going, I hate surprises." I looked over at Jaime who smirked and kept his eyes on the road.

"No, you'll see when we get there." He said which made a groan come from my mouth, I hate surprises.

"You're not taking me to some deserted area where you plan to chop my head off right?" I say jokingly.

"Shit," He whispered

"Uh oh no of course not darling!" He says throwing a cheeky grin at me until we both started laughing.

"No I would never kill you silly, I'd feel guilty and turn myself in." He chuckled out, I shook my head and looked out the window, a sign starting to appear in the distance.

"We're here!" Jaime says with as much excitement as an eight year old.

I look back to the approaching sign and immediately get excited myself.

"You're taking me to the zoo!" I say practically jumping in my seat.

Jaime chuckled and pulled into the parking lot where to my surprise were no cars parked, meaning we were the only ones here, then realization hit me.

"Wait it's Sunday, the zoo is closed." I say turning to him in disappointment.

"Aw are you serious? No wonder no one's here." He says parking the car in the front. I frown and look at my hands in my lap.

"Come on, I got something to show you." He says taking off his seatbelt and opening the door, I unbuckle mine as he opens my door, shutting it as soon as I get out.

We walk to the front where I see a guy around his mid-twenties standing at the gates with a smile on his face, Jaime goes up to him and shakes his hand giving him a 'bro hug'.

"Thanks for doing this bro, I appreciate it." Jaime turns to me and smiles.

"Ari, this is Jake, my old friend from school, he's the manager here and agreed to open the zoo for us." I got excited again at the idea of going to the zoo.

"Well thank you Jake!" I say excitedly, he smiles and says a 'you're welcome' then turns to open the locks, instantly letting us into the zoo.

"Just let me know when you're ready to leave so I can lock up." Jake says shaking Jaime's hand once more before turning to an office that sat inside the park.

"You ready?" Jaime says taking my hand in his, intertwining our fingers. I feel a blush form on my cheeks from the gesture and nod lightly at him as we begin our walk around the park.

"Oh I wanna see the lions, I love lions!" I exclaimed making Jaime laugh at my excitement.

"Geeze calm down we'll go that way, have you never gone to a zoo?" He says jokingly, but in all reality I haven't, my mom never took me anywhere and of course Sean wouldn't take me.

"Actually no." I say embarrassingly. Jaime stopped and turned to me.

"Really?" His eyes full of surprise.