Chapter-8

2 days later,

Detective Stevenson arrived a few hours ago and right now he and the chief inspector are on the terrace of the police department. It's 9 pm.

"The dark ages of Neo City have returned", Stevenson said. "I'm glad we have an idea of what's going on", the chief said. "I have never expected anything like this to happen, it's something no one would imagine, especially in Neo City", Stevenson said. "These criminals are experts to make old guys like us work our asses off, am I right Steve?", the chief asked. "I'm only 34", Steve said. "You have been working for 17 years so I thought you were older", the chief said. "I have been working ever since my father died, solving the case of who killed my father and turned out to be successful", Steve said. "Your father was an amazing detective and no one would forget him", the chief said. "I know", Steve said.

"I have to get to work", Steve said. "We'll find out this Zovak guy and execute him once and for all", the inspector said. "Yep", Steve said.

Meanwhile, Gary's third task got over. Everyone is in the house, sitting on their own beds. "What is the thing you miss doing the most?", Sally asked. "I actually never thought of it", Gary said. "Are you heartless or something?", Sally asked. "That's a great question", Gary said. "I need to go to the bathroom", Gary said and left. While Gary went to vomit, everyone else continued. "I miss being punished by the principle for dropping his wig in public all the time", Gale said. "Wow, that's hilarious", Derek said.

Gary got back and sat on his bed. "I miss taking a shower", Derek said. "I guess everyone misses that", Sally said. "What do you miss the most Sally?", Gary asked. "Watching anime", Sally said. "Ugh, anime sucks", Derek said. "Since I can't watch YouTube or anything because of Zovak, I miss it so much", Sally said. "Who even likes anime?", Gale asked. "I do watch it at times", Gary said. "Wait, what?", Derek got confused. "I'm Asian dude", Gary said. "Whatever", Derek said.

"I'm pretty sure Gary misses drugs", Gale said. "I feel like I'm getting sick of it", Gary said. "Good, you better be", Gale said.