Goh: lets turn back dewgong

(However without a spec of chance of turning back the waves get incredibly big and uncontrollable as a thunderbolt comes down from the sky to strike them as Pikachu counters it with it's own thunderbolt but unfortunately the waves get too rough as they're knocked in the water but before (Y/N) falls in he sends out dragonite)

(Y/N): dragonite come on out my friend! Help us!

(He falls into the water and they all begin to black out as (Y/N)'s partner saves him and some other dragonite are seen coming close before they black out)

Time skip

(Y/N) POV

(Everything is back until I feel something poking my face as I begin to open my eyes I can see nothing as it is blurry until my vision renders and completely refocuses and renders in to see my partner as I hear

Ash: aaaah!

(I completely jolt up as we see were surrounded by Dragonair and dragonite)

Goh: now what! Dragonite? These are dragonite right?

(Y/N): sure are

Ash: I think they rescued us

Goh: do you know what this means

Ash/goh: this is dragonite island!

(Y/N): you hear that buddy we found it

(Turns to see dragonite isn't behind but with a Dragonair talking to it as they both look excited to see one another)

(Y/N): is this your friend dragonite?

(Dragonite nods and introduces you to the Dragonair)

(Y/N): nice to meet you my name's (Y/N) so your one of dragonite's friends I'm sorry he was taken from the island I didn't know. I bet you missed him alot.

(Dragonair nods and blushes slightly but (Y/N) notices)

(Y/N) thoughts: ooooooo~ dragonair has a crush this'll be fun. I'll never let my buddy live this down. (mischievous laugh in his head)

(Y/N): anyway I'll go check on my friends while you two catch up. Thanks for helping me buddy.

((Y/N) goes over to ash and goh as I see goh sad and complaining)

(Y/N): what's wrong?

Goh: I haven't got a single pokeball left! Why!!

(Goh pales as he comes to an epiphany)

Goh: I used them trying to catch dewgong and to make matters worse dewgong is nowhere in sight.

Ash: you know you could use one of my pokeballs

Goh: no you might need them

(Y/N): don't mean to be a downer but 1. I doubt a pokeball would catch dragonite unless it willingly went with you and 2. Won't you need 3 if you want to catch the full evolutionary lines in one go which is unlikely since wild dragonites are incredibly hard to catch. Even if you're he catching specialist if dewgong can break out your pokeballs then a dragonite definitely will, no trends to you of course.

(Suddenly the dragonites begin to walk off)

Ash: what's going on?

Goh: do you think they want to show us around

((Y/N)'s dragonite points at us and tells us to come on)

(Y/N): lets go you two they'll show us around