A/N RIP Chadwick Boseman

Hey guys i know its not an update and don't worry i'm feeling better and am currently working on the next chapter however as i'm sure many of you have heard on Friday 28th August 2020 the world lost another great actor, another big inspiration for so many you kids, we lost Chadwick Bosemon, if you guys don't know they said that he died after a 4 year battle to colon cancer, he was an inspiration to me playing black panther remaining such a big name in media as a black man and playing black panther was just of of his many great roles as a black male it shocked men hurt finding out he died i was in disbelief untililooked it up myself he will always be my hero.

He is even more of a hero to me now because of the fact that he still played so many great roles dispite the quiet battle he was fighting, and it speaks how amazing of an actor he was, and how dedicated he was he had many roles but i think the one that spoke the louded for me was him playing King T'challa in not just civil war ininity war and endgame, and the biggest role to me the black panther movie bc it was where my fellow Black brothers and sisters found even more pride in our skin colour going to watch the movie in afican garb.

2020 is definitely going down in my books as one of the worst years ever but even if i wouldn't be able to see him more in the future i hope kids especially young black kids still see him as the inspiration he is i send prayers to his family Rip Chadwick Bosemon thank you for all you have done for the black community.

Wakanda Forever.