Chapter 6: The Legend of Solgaleo

We're finally onto the seventh chapter of The Hidden Legends of Alola and the Shadows of Darkness. This chapter is the events that followed from the last chapter when Lusamine was taken. Events follow through SM anime episodes 51 52. Enjoy!
___________________________________

Angie's POV

I stared ahead, not moving from my position on the ground as I tried to process everything that had occurred just now. Mother was taken by that Ultra Beast and went through the ultra wormhole…

I could tell that everyone was still trying to recover from the shock of what just happened as well. Lillie fell to her knees, causing Gladion to run over to her.

"Lillie, are you alright?" My brother asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.

I could hear her incoherent words under her breath, she was still in a panic attack from what happened just now as Snowy walked over and attempted to comfort her by rubbing on her.

"She was taken away…" Ash muttered under his breath.

Still sore from the impact of hitting the ground, I slowly got up and returned my injured Victini back to its master ball.

"Hey, you alright?" I looked over to see Ash besides me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded and said in a soft voice, "Yeah. Thank you Ash, for saving me. But that Ultra Beast was too powerful, we didn't stand a chance. Victini got hurt because of me, it's all my fault."

"Now, don't say that. Unexpected things happen and it's not your fault, I'm sure Victini doesn't think it was too." Ash said in disagreement with what I said.

I looked at him in surprise, "Ash…"

From a distance, I could hear Professor Burnet reprimanding Faba for using the machine without permission while he tried to push the blame from him.

"I've got to save mother!" Lillie suddenly said in determination. I looked over to her in surprise, "Lillie?"

We walked over to her as Ash spoke up, "I'm coming too, I'll help you out."

"Ash," Gladion interrupts him as he said, "Sorry you got dragged into this, but this is a family matter from here on out. Do you understand?"

"But Gladion…" Ash tried to argue.

He looked at Professor Burnet, "Professor Burnet?"

She looked over at him, "Yes?"

"About reopening the ultra wormhole…" he continued.

"Not possible, it will take time to fix the machine. Even if it's fixed, there is no guarantee that the ultra wormhole can be stabilised. We need to find another way." Professor Burnet said as she and Wicke walked over until they stopped right in front of us.

"Find another way? What do you mean?" Gladion asked her.

She shook her head, "I can't answer that yet."

"Oh no, who knows what mother's going through right now…" Lillie said in worry. I sighed tiredly, things have been happening way too fast these few days before I could even fully grasp what's happening.

"I'm certain we can figure out a way to deal with this. In the meantime, I think it would be best if you return to the island." Wicke said before looking at us.

"But why?" Lillie asked, trying to protest.

"Lillie, there's nothing you can do right now. You need to rest for now, for when it comes. Do it for me?" Professor Burnet said, comforting her.