Chapter Eight : The Wedding Day

May | 2017

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

Prince Harry and Sofia Hellqvist arrives at Pippa Middleton's wedding

Prince Harry and Sofia Hellqvist arrived at the wedding of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews.

Harry, 32, looked dapper in a suit and smart morning suit, complete with a blue tie, and happily smiled and chatted to fellow guests as he awaited the start of the ceremony.

Sofia, 32, looked beautiful in a Gucci Silk Crepe Dress, topped with a hat and Rizzo Azelia Suede Pumps.

Prince Harry arrived with brother Prince William and Sofia Hellqvist at Pippa Middleton's wedding.

The trio walked the short distance to the church together, ahead of Pippa and James' ceremony. They will soon be joined by William's wife Kate, along with their children Prince George and Princess Charlotte, who were acting as page boy and flower girl respectively.

Harry and Sofia will be among 300 guests attending the reception at the Middleton's family home in Bucklebury, seven miles away, following the church service.

==•==•==

June | 2017

There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage.

Miss Sofia Hellqvist : Announcement of Titles

Published 9 June 2017

The Queen has today been pleased to extend the use of a princely title on Sofia, The Duchess of Sussex to precede Sofia's first name.

Sofia, The Duchess of Sussex thus becomes Her Royal Highness Princess Sofia, The Duchess of Sussex.

==•==•==

Sofia Hellqvist's royal title revealed

Sofia Hellqvist will be known as HRH Princess Sofia, Duchess of Sussex upon her marriage to Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex.

An official announcement made by the British royal family on this morning confirmed that when she ties the knot with Harry today, 32-year-old Sofia will officially become a princess of United Kingdom.

==•==•==

1,000,000 likes

1,000,000 likes

kensingtonroyal The Queen has today been pleased to extend the use of a princely title on Sofia, The Duchess of Sussex to precede Sofia's first name.