Chapter Four : A Royal Race

February | 2017

Our universe grants every soul a twin–a reflection of themselves– the kindred spirit –And no matter where they are or how far away they are from each other – even if they are in different dimensions, they will always find one another. This is destiny ; this is love.

Prince William, Prince Harry, Kate Middleton and Sofia Hellqvist in a royal race

Everyone knows that Prince William is probably the first in line to the British throne, after his father Prince Charles. But Prince William in a different race lost to Prince Harry on Sunday.

The British Royal family members are known for their charity works. On Sunday they participated in a friendly foot race. Prince William competed for head to head with his younger brother Prince Harry and the Duchess of Cambridge and Sofia Hellqvist.

The competition was part of their support of their charity initiative. The three royal members plus Sofia Hellqvist together with 150 volunteers participated in a five-person relay. The purpose of the friendly race was to raise awareness for mental health.

Their campaign called "Heads Together" was in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London. And the volunteers who joined them were training for the London marathon.

At the start of the race, Prince William was goofing around with his wife and brother, and soon to be sister in law, and apparently joking with his teammates that he had pulled a muscle. The four of them competed against each other. They run 50 meters in the first leg of the race.

At the finish line, Prince William arrived second, behind his brother, Prince Harry. Hugging his wife, Prince William was overheard telling the Duchess of Cambridge "You nearly beat me".

After the race, Prince William explained his goals for the campaign. At the Copper Box Arena, he said that with Heads Together campaign, "We want to normalize mental health; we want to get people talking about it, to make it more normal and reduce the stigma".

~~~•~~~

"The polls have been received and 78 per cent of people agreed that the upcoming nuptials between Sofia and you have boosted the royal family's popularity." Miguel said, chief of staff and press secretary for Harry.

Miguel had called us to tell us the results of the latest polls taken since the announcement of our engagement to see how the United Kingdom responses to me.

"Oh wow." I said.

Harry squeezed.

"72 per cent are hoping that the your wish to start a family will soon be fulfilled. And with more than two in three saying that Sofia is a powerful female role model, it's clear she is proving to be a real ray of light for young women." Miguel said.

"Definitely the best compliment I've ever heard." I said.

"I think I've told you that before." Harry said.

"65 per cent of people see Sofia as a new royal fashion icon. Overall, Sofia is very popular and her popularity will continue from here on." Miguel said.

"That's amazing. That's definitely what we want." Harry said.

"I just hope I can continue to make everyone love me." I said.

"I'm sure you will tomorrow, we will meet to discuss choosing your patronages." Miguel said.

"Okay." I said.

"Enjoy the rest of your afternoon." Miguel said, ending the call.

"Looks like I'll be more popular than you soon." I said, jokily and Harry throws his head back in laughter pulling me to straddle him on the couch.

"You know its not too late to change your mind, you'll be stuck with me forever?" Harry asked as he smirks and I kiss his nose gently before replying.

"There's nothing more I want in this world than to be your wife." I answered.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.