Epilogue

Epilogue

December | 2020

Another royal baby! The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announce third pregnancy

They shared a stunning picture to announce the news

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have revealed that they are expecting their third child with a beautiful picture on social media.

The statement reads: "Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have the great pleasure of announcing that they are expecting their third child.

'We are happy and expectant and look forward to welcoming our third child, a sibling to Prince Alastair and Prince Harrison. A new little member of our family,' said The Duke and Duchess of Sussex."

It continued: "Princess Sofia, Duchess of Sussex is well and the birth is expected at the turn of Spring 2021."

The announcement came alongside a beautiful black and white photograph of the royal couple, who posed with their arms around each other in front of a mirror. Unsurprisingly, the post has already been inundated with posts of congratulations from royal fans around the world.

The royal couple join cousin Zara and Mike Tindall in announcing their royal pregnancy, and of course another royal baby is on the way in early 2021, with  cousin Princess Eugenie expecting, too.

Prince Harry and Princess Sofia already share two children together, Prince Alastair and Prince Harrison. The couple celebrated their third wedding anniversary in May this year.

=•=•=•=

January | 2021

876,699 likes

876,699 likes

sussexroyal Wishing The Duchess of Cambridge a very happy 39th birthday today!

View all 2,799 comments

=•=•=•=

February | 2021

Princess Sofia, Duchess of Sussex attends digital graduation ceremony for nursing students

Princess Sofia, Duchess of Sussex attended the digital graduation ceremony for nursing students on Friday, 5 February. The heavily pregnant Princess delivered remarks to congratulate the graduates during the online ceremony.

The Princess concluded by wishing the graduates good luck and telling them to "feel the pride within you."

=•=•=•=

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex Surprise a Virtual Poetry Class: 'It Was Pretty Surreal'

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex shared some of their favorite lines of poetry