Chapter Seven : Save The Date

March | 2017

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.

"How was your day?" Harry asked as he walked into the bedroom as Sofia was laying down.

Sofia sighed.

"Today I spent most of my time in a meeting with your father, discussing all matters of things. Patronages, our household and you know all the upcoming events. It was a lot of information to receive. How was your day?" Sofia answered.

Harry climbed into the bed and pulled Sofia close to him.

"Oh, similar to yours. I believe my workload will lighten closer to the wedding we get." Harry said.

"I hope so because there's a lot I need to do. Oh, by the way, Catherine invited us over for dinner tomorrow evening." Sofia said.

Harry nodded.

"Mmmm, William told me." Harry said.

"The wedding date is being announced tomorrow morning." Sofia said.

"I know, are you ready?" He asked.

She smiled.

"Of course, just not ready for random people to call me asking me to invite them to my wedding." She answered.

He laughed.

"Doesn't that suck when that happens." He said.

She laughed.

"I think we'll have to do another run through the guest list tomorrow." She said.

"Adding or taking out?" He asked.

"Maybe, a little bit of both." She answered.

==•==•==

Prince Harry's, Sofia Hellqvist's Royal Wedding Date Set

Prince Harry and Sofia Hellqvist's wedding to take place at Westminster Abbey.

It's finally time for millions of Britons, celebrities and foreign leaders to save the date

It's finally time for millions of Britons, celebrities and foreign leaders to save the date. After a flurry of speculation, the royal family said this morning that recently engaged Prince Harry and Sofia Hellqvist have set a date for their wedding.

The royal couple will be wed at Westminster Abbey Friday, June 9, 2017, according to a statement by the royal house of Prince Charles, Harry's father.

As one of the most anticipated events of 2017, the date will be declared a national holiday and, in addition to the thousands of guests expected to attend the wedding, millions more will be watching on television and online.

Prior to the announcement, special attention was focused on how much the royal blowout would cost and who would pick up the tab.

The royal family said in the statement today it would be paying for the wedding.

The wedding could be an emotional return to Westminster for Prince Harry. It was the same place he said his final goodbyes to his mother, the late Princess Diana, at her funeral in 1997.

The abbey can hold nearly 3,000 guests, but it could still be months before the much-anticipated guest list is made public, former Buckingham palace spokesman Dickie Arbiter said.

Today's announcement was followed by visible sighs of relief from the happy couple, and the queen said she was "absolutely delighted" for the couple, Buckingham Palace said hours after the announcement.

Like the queen, Hellqvist' parents, Erik and Marie, said after the announcement they too were "absolutely delighted."