"I know but we decided to move back here permanently. So here we are now." Surbhi says and notice her friend husband and daughter before greeting them.

"Yeh...?" Surbhi asked as she saw Purvi. Anita smile and nodded Purvi to come forward.

"Yeh hai Purvi. Meri beti." Anita says and ignore her husband when he again mumble 'our' from beside her. Purvi slightly shake her head and greet her mother friend.

"Hello Aunty." Purvi forward her hand to shake it but Surbhi ignore it and step forward to hug her.

"Bohat pyari beti hai tumhari, Anita." Surbhi says as she put her hand on Purvi left cheek. Purvi blush slightly at the compliment she gets from her mother friend.

"Anyways, betho na. Vijay bas ek important phone call kar ke aa rahe hain." Surbhi tell them about her husband as they sit on the couches.

"Waise apka beta nazar nahi aa raha." Aniruddh asked looking around. He wants to see who his wife select for their daughter.

"Jii, woh Niharika ko lene gaya hai. Bas aata hi hoga." Surbhi says with a smile and the old friends started to talk. Soon Surbhi husband come in living room and start his conversation with Aniruddh.

Purvi sigh and look around. She smile when she saw some old family photos on the wall. She slowly stood up and walk toward the photos wall. Surbhi look over and smile at Purvi curiosity before continuing her conversation.

Purvi look at Niharika wedding photos with her husband and some other photos of the family. Purvi freeze when she saw a photo that she wasn't expecting. She look closely and swallow as she recognize the person.

'No, this can't be true.' Purvi thought and look some other photos to see the person in them as well. Purvi mentally smack her forehead and look at her parents and their friends. She quickly take out her phone from the clutch and text her best friend.

'I am in trouble. Please help me.' Purvi send the text and after a few seconds she feels her phone vibrating in her hand with Trisha name flashing.

"Umm... Mom, I have an important call to attend, I will be back." Purvi says nervously and saw as Anita nodded and resume talking to her friend.

"Where are you?" Trisha asked as soon as Purvi pick it up and walk out of the living room. Purvi leaning against the wall and close her eyes.

"I need your help. I am sending you my location. Pick me up, please." Purvi says and hung up after saying their goodbyes. Purvi quickly send her location and glance in the living room to see the elders still talking and laughing.

"I am sorry Mom." Purvi whisper to herself and turn around to walk out of the house but luck wasn't on her side as she bumped into Niharika.

"Kahan jaa rahi ho?" Niharika asked her confused. Purvi swallow and look around but didn't see anyone.

"Woh bas..." Purvi trailed off not knowing how to handle the situation. Niharika rolled her eyes and take her hand before dragging her back in the living room.

"Niharika bhi agayi." Surbhi says as she notice Purvi and her daughter walking in the room. Niharika smile as she greet the guest.