"Dad you are done this time." Purvi says and laugh when he playfully glare at her.

"I know but your mother is a Hitler." Aniruddh says rolling his eyes.

"I heard that." Both father and daughter heard and look at the door to see the woman he call Hitler.

"Anu, listen to me." Aniruddh tried to explain himself using the nickname he gave her but his wife walk out of the room.

"Good luck, Dad." Purvi called when she saw her father following her mother to their room. Purvi sigh and look at the dress.

She didn't really want to go to meet her mother friend and her family but she didn't have any other choice. She already met with her mother's friend daughter before. She pick up her dress and walk in bathroom to take shower and change into the dress.

After half an hour, Purvi sit in front of mirror and start doing her makeup. As she reach toward the end and pick up her favorite lipstick, her fingers touch her lips when she remember the kiss she share with Kavin.

It has been 4 days and still, she couldn't get him out of her mind. Every night, she close her to sleep, Kavin face flash behind the close eyelids, every time she apply something on her lips, she shiver slightly when she remember the feeling of his lips on her.

Shaking her head to get those thought out of her mind, she apply her liquid lipstick before spraying some perfume. She finish off her look by wearing a bracelet and some rings. She quickly step in her heels and grabbed her clutch which carry her phone and some money before she leave her room.

She step in living room and almost laugh when she saw her mother turning the page of a magazine while her father try to talk to her. Anita look up when she heard click of the heels and smile at her daughter.

"My daughter looks beautiful." Anita says as she stood up and her husband follow her.

"Our daughter." Purvi father mumble getting annoyed. Anita winked at her daughter knowing that her husband hates when she refer Purvi as her daughter only. Purvi shake her head as she saw her mother getting on her father nerves.

"Thanks Mom." Purvi smile and look at her father.

"You indeed look beautiful, princess." Aniruddh says softly and pulled her in a hug. Purvi rest her face and on her father chest sigh softly. She feel his hand running through the soft curl hairs of hers.

"I hate to break this sweet moment but we should leave now." Anita says and saw as they pulled back. Purvi nodded and follow her parents out of the house to the car.

*

Singhania Mansion.

"Anita." A woman voice call Purvi's mother name as soon as they step in living room.

"Surbhi." Purvi look at her mother when she says the woman name and they both walk forward to hug each other.

"Kesi ho? Itne saalon baad mil rahe hain." Surbhi says and pulled back.

"Hmm and it because you decide to settle in Australia." Anita says rolling her eyes at her friend making her laugh slightly.